St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 29, 2020

Effective exfolliation

For many years I have used this as part of my Facial skincare routine. in recent years I've been adding a dollop with my body wash and find it blends nicely to provide a gentle exfolliation that body wash alone doesn't provide, and I can direct it to areas I need that exfoliation, reserving the wash alone for areas not requiring exfolliation! ;)

Full Organic

I love the scent. Apricot reminds me of summer. It works great with blackheads. It is better than all scrubs I used before. I recommend it to everyone.

New Brunswick, Canada

Makes my skin feel baby soft

Love this scrub!
    Noticed a difference in my skin after just once use and does miracles on my feet too.
    The skin is refreshing and not over powering at all

December 27, 2020

Love this product. I would buy it again

Been using this face wash for years. The scrubs helps my face clear of black and white heads. It makes my face feel so clean and smooth. Would 100% recommend it.

December 25, 2020

Uneven exfoliant...better off using it as a foot scrub

I used to buy this when I was younger...but more recently realized, the rough and uneven sized exfoliant is more dangerous (risk of microtears) than it is beneficial. I've moved to a chemical exfoliant instead and use this as a foot scrub instead.

December 24, 2020

Good exfoliater

St. Ives apricot scrub does excellent job as an exfoliater, removes dead skin, cleans clogged pores and helps to reduce pores. I use 2-3 times a week and helps to keep my skin clean and fresh.

December 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super exfloting

I love st ives product,they are super affordable on budget cost these products are amazing. It does it job nicely . Will recommend this product. Thanku

0.8/5

December 23, 2020

Extremely harsh

Over hyped and glorified. Strips skin of essential moisture while scraping your skin. There are many other options in this price range with much better quality.

December 23, 2020

The best stuff to wash your face with !

Hands down this is the best stuff to wash your face with. It never dries out your skin and you can take it anywhere even if you Steve spending the night at a friends or family a young can just take it and go

December 22, 2020

smell good

This scrub smells so good you could eat it. It helps relieve my dry skin of dry flakes and dull, tired, life-less colour. The packaging is cute and slim and the results of the product are well .