St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.2/5

January 25, 2021

I would not recommend this product

When I used this scrub, it caused major irritation on my skin and did not help with my pimples, blackheads, or overall bad zones on my face. It cause more breakage and thus did not benefit my face.

January 23, 2021

Better than others

I do enjoy this exfoliator as st Ives has a tendency to put walnut shavings in their products to create that brightening and scrubbing effect but it just ends up leaving your face cut up and messed up. This certainly did not do that to my face, and instead left it soft and supple. The scent was really nice too and for the price I would definitely reccomend this.

1.2/5

January 20, 2021

Not good

This product is very bad for your skin. It is very abrasive and the exfoliants are sharp. It puts microscopic tears in your skin. I definitely do not recommend this product.

January 19, 2021

Great facial scrub

I’ve been using this facial scrub for a couple of years and love it. It has a nice, fresh scent and does a good job exfoliating my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week. Great value too! I usually buy it for $3.99 at my local grocery store.

1.2/5

January 19, 2021

Bad for the skin!!!

Exfoliating with beads is not something I enjoy. I find it to be severely damaging to my already dry and sensitive skin. I’ve also heard horror stories of the beads becoming lodged in peoples pores

January 18, 2021

Amazing smell

I found that my skin was well moisturized after using the st. and the pomegranate/lemon leaves such a great smell and is so nice and rich when using that it has become addicting for me!

January 17, 2021

Exfoliated dead skin and left a smooth feeling

I got this scrub recently as I like to exfoliate the dry skin on my face which is more intense in the winter. The product was packaged well in an easy to use tub which I prefer to the squeeze bottles. As for product it left my skin feeling soft, but I felt it took off a natural moisture barrier, so I had to apply a moisturizer afterwards.

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

The Best

This little tube contains the best exfoliant. It does not leave your skin feeling red and irritated. If you have sensitive skin like mine this is a great option. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

January 16, 2021

Awesome original

The product is amazing, it has so many different scents which are all spins off of this original st Ives right here, always a great go-to
    Great value and it’s just as soft on your skin

January 16, 2021

Love this scrub!

I’ve been using this scrub and it has done an amazing job exfoliating my skin and helped me cleanse m6 skin. I always get compliments about my clear skin all the time!