St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser - good

St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Facial Cleanser, is a nice cleanser that does what it intends to do, as it clears up any oiliness and leaves my face skin nice and refreshed. The hint of green tea and the benefits it does for the skin are amazing! I do not often use this product though cause it costs a lot in store.

April 11, 2020

Anti imperfections

Pour les gens qui on un peau sujet au imperfections je vous le recommande a 100% car il réduit de 80% les imperfections je l’adore mais l’odeur laisse à désirer

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My daily cleanser

This product is especially good for oily or combination skin but without experiencing the 'stripped, drying' effect. My face feels clean and smooth, refreshed and it almost evens out my skintone. I use this daily in combination with the St Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub twice weekly for glowing, clean feeling skin that I can adore. I love when someone says "you have really great skin" :)

March 25, 2020

Super

Ce produit donne une allure fraîche à la peau et fait sentir comme une peau neuve après l’utilisation. J’aime beaucoup l’odeur et la sensation de fraîcheur.Je le recommande fortement vu le prix et la qualité.

February 29, 2020

Gentle soothing cleanser

The smell is nice, it lathers really easily and the texture is smooth. Cleans without drying. Leaves my skin feeling soft with a subtle fresh scent. Overall good value for my money.

February 15, 2020

Love this!!!!

I typically layer my skin for a work day. From skin care to makeup. This cleaners removes everything without stripping my skin. Since I have combination skin I get dryness from a lot of cleaners around my mouth and nose area. But this cleaners leaves my face feeling amazing. It removes all my makeup and any impurities. Being paraben free and 100 % naturally sourced is a big plus. Well done St. Ives!

February 07, 2020

Great

I currently use this face wash every night, before I go to bed. So face it seems to work well with preventing breakouts, and clearing my skin. It also has a great smell.

January 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Decent

It smells nice & feels nice on the skin. Doesn't work well as a makeup removing cleanser but I find it makes my face feel fresher & more awake 1st thing in the morning

January 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this stuff!

This has been my go to cleanser for years. While I still get breakouts, they are reduced compared to before I used this product. The scent is wonderful and it rinses away well with no residual residue. I follow up with miscellar water toner and rarely see any left behind makeup on the cotton ball.

December 06, 2019

Quality Acne Cleanser

I have had severe acne since I was in high school and this stuff has been a huge help! Being acne free has boosted my confidence immensely and I'd definately recommend St.Ives products to my friends and family.