St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

May 16, 2016

You make my skin so soft - St Ives Natural Paraben Free long lasting moisturizer. The scent of Coconut & Orchid is to die for. Non-greasy. I give you a buy!

May 16, 2016

I've been using this body lotion for a few years now and I really like it. It smells great, very tropical and coconuty. It's moisturizing. It can be a bit greasy on the skin if you apply too much, but it will absorb into the skin if you let it for a few minutes before getting dressed.

May 16, 2016

i love st ives products but i found with the indulgent coconut milk and orchid exact one that it went on greasy and actually made me break out a lot. the smell was awesome but unfortunately did not work for me, I even tried a couple more times after i cleared up my acne and got same results.

May 16, 2016

I love the scent of this product - it is definitely a summer flowery fave, and unlike other lotions, this scent doesn't fade all the fast and it is great on moisturizing the skin :)

May 16, 2016

I like this lotion a lot. The pump works well. The scent is really light and flowery. I find the moisturizer to last all day, and my skin appears smoother and more radiant since using it.

May 16, 2016

Great product, I like de pomp system. The smell is so great, my husband noticed it. It is maybe a little bit too creamy for me, I'd rather a more lotion or liquid texture but for the price, it worth it!

May 16, 2016

My family and I have been using this for a little while now and we are in love .. it smells amazing and makes our skin so smoooth .. My husband has VERY serious skin issues and its actually helped him quite a bit .. We love it !!! Its our new family fave !!

Saskatchewan, Canada

The price is SUPER reasonable, and you get a really large amount of lotion! I love anything with the scent of coconut, so I though I'd try this, and loved it. One of my issues with most moisteruzers is that they don't absorb well...they just sit on the skin, and feel greasy. This feels like it sinks right it! I love the light coconut scent, the price, and the way it sinks into my skin. Will continue to buy, and maybe try other scents as well.

May 16, 2016

I'm a huge fan of St. Ives products - especially this body cream. Although it is on the pricier side, it helps me with my dry skin. There are so many great scents and the cream isn't oily, it actually absorbs really fast.

March 28, 2016

While I personally really do like this product, especially for the refreshing scent, considering how pricey it can often be, it does not moisturize as effectively as I hoped. It moisturizes, but reapplication is frequently needed for it to be effective.