St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion Reviews

Indulge your skin and your senses with St. Ives® Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion. Made with naturally sourced orchid extracts and 100% naturally sourced moisturizers like vegetable glycerin and soybean oil, this non-greasy luxurious lotion delivers long-lasting moisture to keep your skin touchably soft and hydrated.

Product Benefits
- 100% Naturally Sourced Moisturizers*
- Formulated without Parabens
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

*vegetable glycerin, soybean oil

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 28, 2016

While I personally really do like this product, especially for the refreshing scent, considering how pricey it can often be, it does not moisturize as effectively as I hoped. It moisturizes, but reapplication is frequently needed for it to be effective.

March 11, 2016

Leaves my skin feeling soft. Doesn't feel like it is clogging my pores. Light scent. Great right after the shower. I leave it by the sink and use it after I wash my hands. My 5 year old says I smell pretty. :)

March 08, 2016

This product is definitely worth the buy!! Great price value for the amount you receive - lasts me several months and I use it daily. This lotion keeps my skin feeling moisturized and smooth all day long and has a fantastic scent!

March 03, 2016

I have eczema and this product works wonders. I love the scent of this lotion and it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I highly recommind this product.

February 02, 2016

Smells great but i dont find it to be as effective as other lotions out on the market. Would still recommend this lotion the scent is amazing.

February 02, 2016

I use this right after I get out of every shower all over my body.

I find the smell mild enough but faintly feminine. It's nice going on but I find it takes a bit to absorb sometimes. Now I'm not sure if this is because I do it right after I shower.

I'm still looking for that perfect body lotion that I absolutely love but for now this is acceptable

January 27, 2016

Fantastic lotion! I've been using it for only a few days but really like how moisturizing it is and the smell is really nice. I still use coconut oil for skincare but this lotion has such a pretty scent and the trick as well.

2.7/5

January 20, 2016

The smell is really good but it doesn't keep my skin as mosturized as other creams

January 18, 2016

This is ok but is a thin moisturizer. It smells great but isnt that effective and you have to use lots of it for it to work well. It is good in regards to how it is dispensed in the pump bottle but overall- no thanks.

December 16, 2015

Unreal product, I have been using this brand and scent for years now, it is my go to moisturizer and my favourite scent, coconut and orchid -yum! When it goes on sale I stock up although the price is not too pricey and its well worth it anyways!