St. Ives oatmeal face scrub and mask Reviews

October 11, 2018

Great product

St. Ives products are a blessing alone but this particular one is by far my favourite. It feels gentle, my face feels clean and after a few uses I notice a difference. Love it

March 18, 2018

Get in your skin deep

As a teenager in highschool I used to use this every other day. Loved it. As my face is mostly clear I dont need it. But its a scrub and gets in deep so it will dry out your face.

February 14, 2018

Saved my skin!

I regularly use this as a scrub, and it has done wonders for my skin! My skin is usually dry and sensitive and this is the only scrub that does not irritate it! It always makes my skin super soft and I have seen a huge reduction in breakouts after adding this to my skincare routine! A+

January 10, 2018

Best scrub I been having!

I really like because it's really natural you can feel the oat meal when your washing your face! I been using it for few weeks already and it leaves my skiing so soft and healthy ! The essence that it has is awesome I love it !

September 28, 2017

Great product!

I love this product! I’ve used this every day since I bought it and It really helps with gentle exfoliation as well as helping to keep my skin soft and smooth!