St Moriz Tanning Mousse Reviews

October 24, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

It's ok

I buy this as and when needed. Although It goes on ok on my face arms and body, my legs however I have to keep re-applying which I find annoying. Price is ok.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

can you go wrong for the price?

this isn't the best tan, however it is for the money. I wear this tan in dark almost everyday. compared to more expensive tans, I feel like it works the same.

October 09, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Couldn’t live without!

So, I am what you’d call a tan addict, however not from the sun, id definitely prefer to fake it and I have been using St Moriz for years! It started when I was a teenager and couldn’t afford the more expensive brands, I’ve always loved this one and once you get your routine and application down, you can get the perfect colour with no streaks! The fact it has a build colour that washes off is perfect because you can see if you’ve missed any patches! I have tried other brands now and then and they never compare to this one on lasting power and price!

August 12, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Golden goddess

I love this product, it applies streak free and is the perfect shade for a noticeable tan, it alas I doesn’t smell as strange as other tanning products I have tried

July 18, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

I’ve bought this product about 6 times!!

It’s amazing for the price! I’ve bought this product about six times and it never fails me. I purchase my bottles for £3 in the UK which is amazing value for so much product. Great quality and amazing colour

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Fab streak free tan

I have used this many times and is effortless to apply. It is a streak free tan. Lovely colour for a natural effect without going on holiday. I wear for everyday use.

July 15, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Excellent Product

I use this product numerous times a week, it’s fairly simple & easy to get an even, streak free tan. The colour is perfect and it’s quite quick drying also.

July 15, 2019
    Douglas, Isle of Man

Brilliant

I use this product multiple times a week, it’s so easy to get an even, streak free tan every time! The colour is perfect and it doesn’t have the tell tale fake tan smell which is a bonus! It’s quick drying aswell so you don’t have to walk around sticky afterwards ☺️

July 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

My go to tan

Amazing tan, the only one I will use, goes on great and dries in a great colour, you can see where you put the tan on so it doesn’t go patchy or streaky? Lovely dark colihr

July 06, 2019

Looks so natural!

First time I find a tanning mousse that doesn't leave my skin with that orange shade.
    This mousse is very easy to apply, specially if you use the gloves from the same brand.
    The tan really lasts for some days.