3.9/5
Starbucks Bottled Coffee Frappuccino® Coffee Drink Reviews

August 05, 2014

A little steep for a premade drink but its so good. Its a little heavy to have often but it is a great tasing coffee drink.

August 04, 2014

I purchased this once. It is not my drink of choice but tastes great! I usually buy my cold drinks from Tims. Although it is nice that you can purchase this places other then starbucks.

August 04, 2014

Yummy drinks but very expensive. I prefer the coffee based frappucinos but find they do jut have bought coffee in them so have to spend more to add a shot of espresso in then. They taste great and are great for summer.

July 21, 2014

I have this every morning, it's definitely my fave cold drink.

July 19, 2014

Starbucks is a cool brand with amazing coffee and tea. It is one of the best in its league. My whole family like it and its a must for us, specially during the long drives :)

July 18, 2014

I love all kinds of coffee, but personally don't like really sweet food or drinks. For that reason I don't recommend these drinks for people who don't like excessive sweet flavor. The only one I ever buy is the regular coffee flavored one, as it is the least sweet of them all. I think for the average person, these beverages are a good choice to satisfy a coffee craving. Also, if you don't like actual black coffee at all, you'll probably still enjoy these drinks; I know quite a few people who hate coffee but drink these all the time. The price isn't too high and the drink itself is very good quality; they're also easily obtainable as they're sold at most grocery stores and gas stations, walmarts etc

June 09, 2014

Great drink but a touch too sweet. I think Star Bucks just about nailed one of the best cold coffee drinks ever, just a touch over sweet which tends to cover the coffee taste we like in Star Bucks coffees.

May 28, 2014

i love the refreshing tast of this beverage.

May 28, 2014

This is really creamy and good but I find it too sweet. it comes in a really nice glass jar but if i wanted an ice coffee or frappuccino i rather have their fresh ones

May 25, 2014

Very nice texture and taste. Of course the store has better stuff but if you don't have a starbuck's near and need a quick fix it's perfect!