Starbuck's Caffe Verona K-Cups Reviews
#488 in Coffee

January 17, 2020

As always a great coffee from Starbucks

Currently drinking this coffee, and loving it. perfect roast to allow for sweet coffee drinkers or strong coffee drinkers. I would highly recommend for any coffee drinkers.

3.2/5

September 17, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Eh

I don't know if I made it wrong or that I like mine really sweet but it didn't taste like the kind I'm used to. I think if they made it sweeter MAYBEEEE.

September 16, 2018

Vanessa Duran

The smooth, bold flavor in the Cafe Verona blend is perfect. I’m a huge fan of strong coffee & this really knocks it out of the park. Rich dark chocolate notes, this is a great coffee whether you prefer it black or with a bit of cream and sugar. Kcups aren’t cheap but worth every penny

2.7/5

August 17, 2018
    Utah, United States

Expensive but tastes great!!

Has a unique blend of flavors, tastes great. Makes your house smell good too. I am more of a vanilla caramel girl and it was awesome to try something new

June 03, 2018

Nécessaire à tous les matins !

À tous les matins, mon conjoint et moi on prend le café starbucks verona. Oui il est plus cher, mais ooo combien délicieux et un must !! On l'achète chez Costco, c'est plus économique :-)

1.2/5

May 13, 2017

I love Starbucks! I did however try this coffee, and did not like it at all..
    I'm not a big fan of the dark roast, i find it too strong and bitter tasting.

May 13, 2017

I find these on the pricey side compared to other kcups but it has quickly become my favourite coffee. I am a dark roast coffee fan and the starbucks verona blend has great flavour to it without the bitterness found in some coffees.

April 04, 2017

I'm a fan of dark roast coffee so thought I'd give this a try as a bit of a treat. It quickly became my new favourite coffee. It has great flavour to it, it makes a great cup of coffee. Unfortunately it became my husbands new favourite as well so I have to share.

January 05, 2017

This coffee has a perfect balance, not too strong and not too mild and wimpy like some k-cups. It has become my favorite coffee. It also smells amazing.

December 20, 2016

Starbucks K-Cups are more expensive than other brands but the taste difference is there.
    When you are unable to get to a real coffee shop, the k-cups are an excellent substitute.