Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 583 in Coffee

April 21, 2016

I am a creature of habit but decided to try the starbucks cinnamon dolce latte and LOVED IT! I do like cinnamon and it was a perfect change up - not too sweet but a great treat.

February 06, 2016

Delicious! I am a coffee lover so I enjoy almost every flavour but this is usually my go-to at Starbucks. I usually don't add the whipped cream on top as it gets too heavy.

January 27, 2016

If you like cinnamon you will love this. Best for wintery nights because it warms you up. I usually opt out with the whip cream as it gets too heavy.

January 27, 2016

Starbucks was always the leading in coffee for me....until I went to Europe a few springs ago...
    Now it's just not the same.
    Luckily my taste buds have somewhat accepted the fact temporarily and accepted the "low North American standards" of food yet again. Being health conscious yet still wanting that treat every now and again...
    A tall soy cinnamon dolce latte, hold the whip?
    Sure!
    Gets me through the day...or chilly evening out with friends.

September 24, 2015

So much flavor, a good warm up on a cold day or as a little treat!

September 24, 2015

Sweet and a bit spicy. This coffee is a delicious treat on a cool day.

March 07, 2015

This is what I mostly get at Starbucks I love the combo of cinnamon goodness in this! The whipped cream also helps. But all time favorite

February 20, 2015

This is pretty creamy in taste with a hint of cinnamon and spice. It's got a nice flavour. It's nice alternative to my usual Caramel Macchiato. worth trying.

September 06, 2014

I was introduced to the creamy blend of Starbuck's Cinnamon Dolce Latte over 5 years ago! To date, it has become the best and my most favorite coffee order!

I often buy it in a tall form and ask for foam on top.

However, I recently learned you could also buy it as a short cinnamon dolce latte for a quick and easy shot of caffeine.

If you add Lactose Free milk instead of regular milk, you are charged an additional 60 cents.

Nevertheless, it is really tasty and sure makes my mornings more happier!!