4.1/5
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Reviews
#21 in Coffee

August 31, 2019

Pumpkin Spice not so Nice

Far to sweet for my liking. Made well but it’s a love or hate kind of a drink. Much prefer the cardamom latte for this seasonal drink menu. For everyone else enjoy it while still in stock.

August 27, 2019

STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE REVIEWS

OMG, This rich deep flavor is so warm and comforting I just wanted a sweater and porch swing. It made me feel so relaxed and content, it was like they saw inside of me and tailored this to push all the right fall invoking buttons.

August 27, 2019

I love the Pumpkin Spice Latte! It is yummy,

This product is delicious, unfortunately for specialising in coffees I was surprised that other places have better versions of the same drink. I find that even when I order the exact same drink at different Starbucks locations it ends up not tasting the same...since it should be made the same at every location this shouldn't happen. I personally enjoy everything Pumpkin Spice so of course I still give it a high rating.

June 19, 2019

Pour une pause sucrée

J'en ai acheté pour la première fois avec mes sœur lors d'une sortie. Wow! C'est vraiment sucré, mais les épices forment un tout vraiment addictif. Nous avons toutes dégusté avec plaisir ce petit luxe. A s'offrir a l'occasion pour se gâter en automne, afin de combattre le froid. Très calorique et vraiment chère par contre, alors y aller avec modération.

May 14, 2019

My favourite!

This place is very expensive, but worth it! I wait for the fall menu to be released every year just to get my hands on this drink!!! They have so many options and things you can choose from so you never get bored. It’s great that they offer a points system as well so you can get free items.

April 24, 2019

It's not fall without a PSL

It just doesn't feel like fall without a PSL. I hope they release a sugar free version in the future. But, until then, it'll always be a cheat for me to have one!

April 02, 2019

My all time fav ❤️

They need to sell this all year round! But unfortunately it’s a season drink. I always order a grande in a vente cup for that delicious whip and sometimes add some caramel sauce too!!
    Cheers!

February 25, 2019

Fall is Here!

I am not a Starbucks afficiendo by any means but when fall has arrived I will make a special trip to have at least one of these amazing Latte's. I love the smell and the taste as it smoothly glides down my throat. I indulge in the largest size and savour each swallow.

October 18, 2018
    United States

My favorite coffee

I would recommend the pumpkin spice latte to anyone who likes coffee! The flavor is amazing and tastes like fall in a cup! Still having the coffee flavor but with the pumpkin and cinnomin added. I always look forward to this time of year because of pumpkin spice coffee! Starbucks having the best one in my opinion.

2.7/5

September 09, 2018
    Nevada, United States

It's too sweet

I must be getting old, I remember drinking this stuff by the gallon when I was in school. Now it tastes ridiculously sweet. I just don't enjoy it. There's no pumpkin, everyone knows that, but there's really no spice either. It's just a lot of cream and sugar and a lovely pumpkin-pie smell. Ahhh.... fall has arrived. I buy once a year to remind that PS season has arrived, but that's it, and that's more than enough.