Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha

3.9/5
Ranked #398 out of 652 in Coffee

June 21, 2017

Favorite Fall Drink

You know fall is here when Starbucks releases the Salted Caramel Mocha.

As soon as the SCM is released it is my go to drink and I will continue to drink it until they run out of the salt as the drink is not the same without the salt.

First drank the SCM when I was on holidays in New York with a friend and it always brings back memories of that trip.

If you haven't tried one you really need to as this is the best Starbucks drink I have ever had.

March 11, 2017

This is AMAZING! You can still get it year-round, they will just say they don't have any salted topping: you don't need the salt on top to enjoy this delicious treat! You can try the light version too-yummy! This is my favourite frappuccino & whenever I try switching up the flavours to something else, I am sadly disappointed because it doesn't live up to the "perfection" of the Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino! I got my mom hooked, too...and she hates Iced Capps, etc.

September 30, 2016

A great addition to the fall lineup- for days when you're not feeling the pumpkin spice vibe. Points off for not being as salty as I like my salted caramel treats.

2.2/5

September 23, 2016

I was sadly disappointed in this drink. I am sure it's really popular so maybe it just wasn't for me. I found the salt chunks that they used on top of the whip cream a little too much and the drink was overall waaaaaay too sweet for my liking. Luckily for me I know Starbucks has many other drinks that I've enjoyed before so I'll go back there again, just not for this drink. :(

March 08, 2016

I really like this drink at starbucks. Not one of my usual orders but once in awhile as a special treat. I find it quite sweet but still yummy!!!!!!

April 02, 2015

Little did you know this isn't just a sweet holiday secret. Without the salt on top, you can order a toffee mocha and - there you have it. A buttery, caramel sweet mocha. Even ordered sugar-free this is a deadly sweet treat, so it's a blue moon drink for me.