Stardrops The Pink Stuff Reviews

United Kingdom

Great cleaner but tricky

I saw this advertised as a all in one type cleaner on social media so thought I would give it a try. I found it’s great for removing some dirt and leaves things clean, it is quite thick and can be tricky to work with on some surfaces although a good rinse and cloth it comes off.

I wasn’t all that impressed with it for using on the cooker door as it didn’t seem to give it the clean I really wanted and needed a bit extra muscle and product to get the desired affect.

Overall happy with it and it has come in handy for some surfaces which other cleaners haven’t worked on.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Every household must have

So I follow mrs hinch as millions of others do and seen very positive reviews on this product so decided to buy and try for myself as I have a very stubborn oven door that has marked glass I had no hope that it would work but also didn’t want to not try so glad I did really has left my oven door looking brand new Iv been stocking up as it has many of uses

Doncaster, United Kingdom

The pink stuff

I bought the pink stuff as it was reccomenes on Instagram. Alot of people rave about it but it wasn't amazing. It was a good cleaner but I found it abit tricky to work with.

October 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing

Followed the crowd and tried it on my oven amazing tried on my splash back oven even my floor, a little bit goes a long way I found my tub in pound shop so bargain of the day

October 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again!

Absolutely love this product! Have just cleaned the burnt marks on my toaster which I didnt think would budge, and its come up like new!!! If you havent purchased it yet, what are you waiting for?

October 25, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Working magic

A pot of magic is what i would call this product. I bought it to use on my cooker which needed some TLC.
    It worked amazingly, no scrubbing was needed and my cooker came up sparkling.
    its cheap, a little bit goes a long way and you can use it on anything.

October 24, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Miracle cleaner

My cooker was needing a TLC if I'm honest it had been abandoned for a couple of weeks so I thought I would try a new product and came across this for only 79P, So I purchased saying ti myself it's less than £1 so it's alright if it's not as good

As soon as I rubbed it on the cooker hobs it started to work its magic already...left it for 5minutes then wiped off and it looks as good as new now

Definetely need to get my hands on the cream cleanser and the spray too

The product is so cheap and lasts months !

I couldnt imagine using anything else for my cooker

October 24, 2019
    Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

Great for all things shiny!

This cleaner is brilliant for all metal shiny surfaces. Great abrasive to take away all the dirt and grime that gets stuck after cooking. Best present for a student!

October 10, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Love this stuff!

Oh my goodness! Believe the hype! This stuff has changed my cleaning game completely. I've got so many things looking like new again thanks to The Pink Stuff; pans, oven, garden furniture, uPVC window frames and windowsills, the list is endless. And such a bargain when it can be bought for less than a quid!

2.0/5

October 10, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Disappointed

I bought this as I've seen everyone rave about it. I'm going to be honest but I'm very disappointed. I tried it on my oven door and it did absolutely nothing, I followed instructions, tips & videos but no luck. I will try it on other stains but at the moment I'm not impressed.