Swiffer 360 Duster Reviews
Ranked #1 in Cleaning Appliances

With thousands of fluffy fibers, Swiffer 360° Dusters trap and locks up to 3X more dust than a feather duster. It uses Dust Lock Adhesive to clean deep into grooves, and its amazing all-around design has 50% more fibers than regular Swiffer Dusters.

August 25, 2017

Picks up dust and hair with ease!

I love this product from swiffer. The duster is a must have in any household. I use this duster too dust my whole house and easily get into the corners. I like that I can dust the clocks, lights, glass items with ease and have zero issues with it. It picks up everything that you dust over which I really Like. It also swivels so you can get in tiny areas and even awkward areas with zero issues. I could get a good 2 weeks of use with just one duster before having too change it again. This duster also works excellent in dusting your blinds!!

You can buy this at Walmart for 10.88$ the refills are usually $6. I defiantly recommend this item.

#Familyrated @familyrated

April 15, 2017

I use these all the time. They are great for dusting over door and window frames. The 360 helps them last longer but be aware that if they get too dirty then you are just sending the dust someplace else.

April 04, 2017

Kind of wish i got the vacuum one because i feel like i go through a lot of the dry pads so now i normally vacuum and then use the wet pads, which work great and smell amazing. I have a german shepherd lab mix, so my boy sheds like crazy. the wet pads work amazing for whenever he tracks mud into the house and at a decent cost

February 25, 2017

I wish these weren't so pricey. I love them! They are so handy and convenient with the swivel handle allowing to get into hard to reach places. I use these every second day for about 2 weeks. Can't live without them,they are also light so your hand doesn't tire.

February 25, 2017

where have these been all my life. takes me less time to dust my house than ever. they trap the smoke dust from electronics so easy to use and great value for the amount that i need to use them

January 08, 2017

With pets this is a most. I'm a hate housework kind of gal. This product makes it so easy I truly don't mind dusting. It gets in everywhere and I can reach practically anywhere. Love love my swiffer.

November 04, 2016

I love these Swiffer 360 Dusters. Even though they are a bit pricey, they remove not only fresh dust, but stuck on dust too. The swivel handle is easy on your wrist and gets into any crook and cranny. I can re use one duster definitely more than once, I usually uses one duster daily for 7 days and it still easily picks up the dust just as well. It also has an extended handle to reach up high to ceiling fans and blinds on my windows and the top of cupboards and the fridge. They are an all around awesome product and worth it.

November 04, 2016

These dusters are awesome. They get all the hard to reach places. And they collect alot of dust. The Swiffer is always my go to brand to buy everytime.

November 04, 2016

Pratique comme accessoire pour nettoyer la maison en profondeur. Aide à déloger la poussière des endroits plus difficile à enlever.utile de temps en temps !

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ce swiffer. Il déloge bien la poussière lors des journées de ménage plus occupé quand on a pas trop le temps. Il fait la job d'un petit ménage vite fait et le tour est joué. Par contre, c'est pas ce que j'utiliserais chaques fois.