Stash Chai Spice Black Tea

Stash Chai Spice Black Tea Reviews

Ranked #559 out of 651 in Tea

May 16, 2017

I normally drink black tea, but decided to try this flavor for a change, it smells so delicious in the box and in my mug. It is a nice spicy, not too spicy, tea. One of my new favorite black teas.

January 14, 2016

This tea is a good quality brand and packaged well to preserve freshness. I have had many varieties of Chia tea and this one is in my top 5.

June 10, 2015

Super yummy and not overly spicy, this tea is a hit in my house. Wonderful with a bit of sugar and a splash of milk.

November 03, 2014

I didn't like this tea too much. I felt that it was too strong for my liking. However, if you like a stronger tasting tea than this is for you.

November 03, 2014

in a world of chai tea 'mix' akin to hot chocolate mix, it's nice to find a brewed tea that can be brewed easily in a cup and with some milk and sugar added makes a nice rich treat. I'm certain this won't wash with the purists, but whenever I brew a cup it makes it smell like cinnamon for hours.