Stash Tea Apple Cinnamon

Stash Tea Apple Cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 628 in Tea

April 28, 2017

This was tasty. Not as flavorful as some teas out there, but makes for a nice cozy comforting drink in a classic flavor combination. We enjoyed it well enough.

April 14, 2017

I bought this is hopes of something different, something tasty. Well, I suppose it had some flavor like a super mild one reminiscent of cinnamon. For the most part it just tasted like hot water. Smells amazing though, I could sniff that tea til it went cold. Better off to boil cinnamon sticks in water then maybe add some apples of your own or some apple juice. Harney and Son's Hot cinnamon tea is a far superior quality and flavor. I do believe there is an apple cinnamon one too. It's pricey, but you definitely won't be disappointed with it.

January 31, 2017

This is a good priced tea- the Stash brand. I LOVE the apple cinnamon taste.. almost like a warm cider with a chai flavour to it- I dont have to add anything to it!

January 01, 2017

Love the brand and buy it a lot but I wasn't too happy with the tea itself. I would have expected more of the apple taste and less cinnamon, but all in all a stronger taste. I did need two bags in my mug to archive the strength of taste I was looking for.

January 01, 2017

This is a great tea for at night or whenever you feel like tea but want herbal tea rather than caffeinated. I like many of the flavours by Stash, especially Double Bergamot Earl Grey, Earl Grey Decaf, Licorice, Green Tea Decaf. I look for them on sale and try to stock up, and love the fact that they're made with natural ingredients.

October 02, 2016

I buy this all of the time as well, it is so tasteful and the apple cinnamon flavor is such a great fall flavor. It smells so good and because it is caffeine free, the kids can have some too. I buy all of the stash teas. I even get their catalogues sent to my home periodically. They sell more than tea. Great as gifts.

September 30, 2016

I had this tea at my cousins, I went to Walmart and bought it. It's soothing, reminds me of apple pie. The combination of apple and cinnamon is right. I didn't add any sweeteners.