Good

Stayfree Regular With Wings Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

June 21, 2017

A must have!

These are my go to pads! I have been using this product for years and they never fail. I know there are other options now for your period, but I never seem to have a problem using pads and wouldn't think to change to another product. They are easy enough to fit in your purse, protect you from leaking and don't feel bulky or uncomfortable when wearing.

February 27, 2017

I used to use Always pads ever since I first got my period as a young girl. Then i started working a physical job and found I got very sweaty wearing Always pads. Then I tried a Stayfree pad with wings and noticed it has "thermal control", ever since I tried that Stayfree sample pad i bought a package of the regular with wings and never looked back. I now buy Stayfree pads and love the comfort, fit and absorbency most about these pads. Lifetime user now. ♥

January 14, 2017

I just love stay free pads, they are fairly inexpensive, good quality, scent free which most women want in a feminine napkin, and strong they also don't leak and I just find them comfortable

October 21, 2016

This is my all time favorite pad. It does its job. I have tried many other brands but were not as perfect as this one. I can use it the whole day and overnight. Will definitely continue to use/buy this.

February 27, 2016

I love these pads, as they have wings. It is contains odor neutralizers. With the wings, I know should I don't need to worry about extra protection as they got me covered. And there are priced well at the store ...

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge