Amazing

Streekers Instant Liquid Haircolor Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2216 out of 2395 in Hair Care

April 28, 2008

I don't normally do anything with my hair that involves changing it's natural color, but lately I have wanted to do a little something fun but didn't want to do anything on a permanent level. A friend told me about Streekers hair dye, and I decided to give it a try.

What I LIKE about it - unlike other temporary one-day type dyes, it doesn't make the hair feel stiff or dry, and it doesn't flake off. You can apply the color, let it dry, and then brush and style your hair. The colored parts remain soft and shiny. It truly does wash out with just one shampoo, so there's no commitment to the funky colors.

What I DON'T like - it's kind of tricky to apply. The applicator looks similar to the doe-foot applicators that are in lip glosses. It is supposed to be quick drying, but I found it takes at least 15-20 minutes to dry completely. If you touch it while it's still wet, or if your hands are even the slightest bit damp and you touch where you colored, the color comes off on your hands. It's not a product to use if you are going to be sweating or if your hair may get wet, because it will come off with water and stain your skin and clothes. My biggest complaint is that the color I chose - purple - does not look purple once applied. It's a very pretty purple in the bottle, but looks more fuchsia once it's been applied - perhaps because my hair is red and this product is supposed to work best on blonde hair; but I still expected it to be a truer purple than it is.

Overall I do like it and it's a good, fun product for those who want to have a little fun with their hair color over a weekend but don't want to commit to anything long term.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation