Stridex Daily Care Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

March 03, 2017

I have acne prone skin problem. I have to be very careful when I choose skincare products. This acne pad has been a magic to my face. I don't use it everyday because it tends to get dry so I use it when I see some breakout and when I feel like my skin need some exfloliation. The next day after i applied the pad on my face, the acne has reduced and lighten redness. Always remember to hydrate your skin after this pad. I also use this for my back acne too. After few applications, my back is clear.

October 06, 2016

I love this product specifically because it get rid of acne but more importantly because if you go to the gym and sweat your facw can sometimes breakout or when you had a long exhausting day at work just wipe your face with these daily and acne will be a worry off your list.

August 03, 2016

First of all let me say that my skin is normal but I'm prone to break outs. If I've been out in the sun or leave my make up on too long my skin breaks out and I haven't really settled on a product that works for me 100%. During my search I tried these stridex pads, I did not like them! I'm sure they work fine for some people (my husband loves them). They cleaned my skin effectively but afterwards my skin felt dried out. when I touched my face it felt like their was an oily film on my skin (likely the acne medicine) that didn't wash off easily. I won't be purchasing this product again, it wasn't for me.

December 05, 2014

Pros: don't contain alcohol, therefore less potential to irritate the skin; tons of product on each pad, which means you can use only half at a time and it lasts a long time; cheap; and smells kind of nice, though the fragrance is probably irritating for some people; it also works really well to clear out sebaceous filaments (those thigns that seem like clogged white pores on your nose, lower lip, forehead, etc.). Helps heal pimples but can also cause purging/

Cons: can be very drying, not that effective at getting rid of acne very quickly. Not great at helping with closed comedones.

I'd try this to start but might choose a different salicylic acid product in teh future.

Also this is not available in Canada ;(

Updated On: December 05, 2014

Edit: I was talking about the maximum strength kind in the red box - can't comment on the sensitive skin ones in the green box.

1.7/5

July 31, 2013

This product was just ok. I think it made me break out worse at first but then my skin adjusted and it wasn't as bad. Now it just works ok . I also found that it made my skin feel sticky.

July 30, 2013

I love how easy it is to use these. The are great for when you are in a hurry and do not have a lot of time to wash your face

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists