Strongbow Apple cider with elderflower
Amazing

Strongbow Apple cider with elderflower Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 199 in Beer & Cider

September 20, 2016

This cider has a nice flowery taste from the elderflower. It is light and adds a pleasantness and floral flavour. It does however add quite a bit of sweetness. This is a little sweeter than I normally like my cider. But it's really good with lots of ice.

July 26, 2016

I'm a huge cider lover, so I was excited to try Strongbow's Elderflower Cider. It's a little sweet, like you'd expect an apple cider to be, but the elderflower cuts that down and gives a really unique flavour. It really is flowery, but not in a perfumey way. More aromatic than anything. It won't necessarily become my new go to drink, but it'll be what I turn to when I'm looking for something different.

3.2/5

July 14, 2015

I saw this new cider from Strongbow and decided to try it, as I really like Strongbow. I would not repurchase it again. Its not too bad but I like strong cider flavor to my cider, this one just tasted sweet with not enough of signature cider flavor to it.