Suave Biotin Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#231 in Conditioner

Good - 0

September 16, 2017

Leaves your hair pretty and smooth

I got this product to try out. I loved it, the price is super cheap and leaves your hair soft and nice. I have tried their products years ago and I wasn't fan. But they definitely change their formula and made it better.

July 12, 2017

Reduce my hair loss

This is the first shampoo which doesn't make my hair loss while shampooing , scent. Is perfect for me . Not too strong , refreshing . I lose a lot of hair whenever I shampoo with other drug store shampoo . Do I fell in love with this product for the first time I use . My hair become thicker and voluminous after 5 month use of product . Heaven product. I recommend everybody to try it if you lose hair while shampooing .

January 12, 2017

I Would LOVE to Use this Stuff It Has not come to Canada Yet. I would like to try it. Can I get some samples sent to me please. Is this a canadian site. I love Samples and trying New Products. please send me some Samples. Thank you TARA PLEXMAN.

March 19, 2016

Love how smooth and frizz free this leaves my hair! Smells great and has a great price
    Point! I have extremely ling hair and live in florida so mh hair gets a little crunchy and dry from the sun and this def helps fix those issues!

March 10, 2016

This duo is intended for normal to weak hair. It says that it will aid in hair thickness and less breakage. I cannot speak on those feature too much as i have not been using them for as long and it will take some time to notice change however, i like how it doesnt weigh down my hair. In order to get volume and to make my hair look thicker i have to use hairspray and do a lot of teasing however. It does look full and fresh and doesnt stick together or lay flat or limp.

I saw this set while walking in Walmart and it was in the middle of the isle. You can purchase the shampoo for $2.99 and the conditioner for $2.94. The price is very reasonable and affordable and you get a lot of product for under ten dollars.