SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

January 15, 2022

My favourite diaper cream

After trying a variety of diaper creams, I've settled on this as my favourite. It is so easy to spread and works really well. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

January 14, 2022

Really helps with diaper rash

This was a saving grace to my babies diaper rash. It use to get really bad very red and I use to feel so bad not knowing if that rash was itching or not. All you need to do is apply a small amount to the rash area for like two days every diaper change and you should notice a huge difference. I did. So thankful I tried this and it worked so well. I always mention this to new moms.

January 10, 2022

Great at preventing diaper rash.

This is the only diaper rash cream we use for prevention. No burning when applied of the skin has a rash. Any redness is cleared up overnight. A small amount can go a long way.

December 29, 2021
    United Kingdom

Definitely would buy again after I run out of my huge tub

Very soothing on skin doesn’t dry it at all which is great good for cleaning cuts and scratches. When you buy a big one there is alot more for your money so I’d advise to get a large

December 02, 2021

Best Cream HANDS down

I have tried so many different creams over the years (I have 6 kids) but hands down, nothing has ever compared to Sudocrem. I was introduced to this with my last baby. The nurse gave it to me at one of her baby wellness checks. I am sooooo glad that she did!!! I have never used something that gave me such amazing results and that didn't leave an oily film everywhere!!! Love this cream, would never use any other again!!

December 02, 2021

The best out there

The best diaper ointment out there, my oldest son had the worst diaper rash and a couple of days with this it was completely healed. I still use it occasionally for reddened areas like eczema and it helps with decreasing the redness

November 24, 2021

Amazing

Sudocrem cream is the best cream! It is the only cream that I use for my child. It really does what it suppose to. If your baby has a rash, just apply this cream and it will go away. It’s very safe to use. I highly recommend this!

October 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

My favourite

This is the only diaper cream I will buy! It's absolutely amazing. Easily spreadable, gentle on the skin and affordable! Lasts forever and my kids love it.

October 12, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Nappy cream

This nappy cream has been used in my family since I was a child.it gets rid of the nappy rash and soothes the pain.it is also good for other things too such as burns

October 12, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

It is good

I recommend this one and it is really good and do the job.
    It is a good cream and i used it all the time . I always keep one in the house as it is really good cream to use