SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

May 27, 2017

Amazing and very effective on babies' diaper rash. Been using it since baby was a newborn, she is now 9+ months. Gentle enough for newborn baby's skin.

May 26, 2017

Absolutely the best cream I have used to treat my little ones diaper rash. Even really bad cases of diaper rash is 90% cleared with one application and I love the smell of the cream.

May 25, 2017

Bonne crème! Bon rapport qualité prix. Je l'utilise autant pour bébé que pour mes cuisses irritées l'été. Ce que j'aime un peu moins c'est l'odeur. Sinon cette crème est A1

May 18, 2017

I am a childcare provider and I absolutely love this product. I have been in the childcare field for over 25 years and just a year ago I used this product for the very first time. I was shocked at how effective and fast this product worked, Now at the first sign of a red bottom I will apply it and she does not get a diaper rash (hers are very extreme). I will and have recommended this product to anyone!!

May 18, 2017

I got a few sample bottles from my sons pediatrician when i complained he had a rash that was not going away and that was in 2013 when i had my first baby. By the next morning his bum had cleared from a nasty red rash and I quickly went to buy the biggest tub i can find. Although it is expensive, all you need is a little amount to cover the rash and it really does soothes and heals and protects! the scent is nice and fresh too, it isn't strong like other rash creams. 4 years since i used the first time and still using it today with my 3rd baby.

May 10, 2017

My lo had rashes on her back when she was born and also on her buttocks from poop explosion and we applied the sudocrem generously. Rashes were gone the next day. We were happy that the baby didn't have to suffer long, otherwise we would have sleepless night from crying.

May 09, 2017

This diaper cream is amazing! Originally I had gotten a few small sample sized jars and I loved it so much that I couldn't help but buy a full sized jar! It helps soothe sore skin without pain.

May 08, 2017

We use this for diaper rash arms it works really well. Continuesly use it for 3 days and after that the rashes will be healed. It's a little expensive but it was worth it.

May 08, 2017

The best diaper cream I have used, and we've tried quite a few. My little guy had a TERRIBLE rash when he was a couple weeks old and this is what our Dr prescribed. The rash went away so fast and the cream prevented another from appearing.

May 06, 2017

The best butt cream I've ever used. It goes on thick and stays on even through heavy urine. Helps alleviate the pain of diaper rash and soothes little bums. I always used this on my little guy when he'd break out into a rash when teething.