Sudocrem Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

January 15, 2018

Given at hospital for baby’s rash

Best rash cream I know of. Cleared up my baby’s rash in no time. When my little one got a rash while still in the hospital this is what they gave me for her

January 15, 2018

Not just for diaper rash

In the summer if you have any chafing or you get home and see a blister forming or have irritation even a sun burn sudocrem will work on all of those things. It also has a refreshing sent

My go to

My boyfriend swears by this stuff with our daughter, so I thought I would give it a try. Since my daughter was teething her urine was much more acidicaly which led to some diaper rash while she was at grandma's. It was sore to touch and she cried but it's so creamy that it goes on like a lotion as other ones I've used are more of a paste.within a few days she was better and diaper changes were no longer a problem for her .

1.5/5

January 12, 2018

Look for key ingredients not popularity

My daughter had a bad diaper rash just a few weeks after birth. I had sudocrem samples so I thought prefect this should help! Unfortunately it didnt and I was shocked. I ended up researching diaper rashes and discovered creams with 40% zinc oxide should do the trick. Please read my other diaper rash reviews to see which products I liked and disliked.

January 10, 2018

Buy this product

I have never had a problem with this diaper cream . It is the best cream i have used on my babies butts. Great price . Rash usually goes away fast . Very pleasant scent.

January 07, 2018

I swear by this stuff

This is the best product I used for diaper rash when my daughter was a baby. She rarely ever had a rash, but when she did this stuff would clear her up within a day! It’s amazing and I recommend to any mom searching for a diaper cream.

January 05, 2018

Love this cream!

This was the only cream that worked on my two daughters for their serious rashes. Even though they are passed diaper age, I still have a container on hand. We also use this for raw red noses from wiping when sick!

January 05, 2018

I love Sudocrem

I've used Sudocrem on all 3 of my boys. I used a thin layer at night and whenever they had a rash (which was rare). By the next day, any rash they had was gone.

I have also used it for other skin irritations, like eczema and sunburn.

December 12, 2017

love it . I would buy this product again and again.

omg this is the best butt cream ever an my daughter gets alot of rashes all i have to do is put it on once an the next day the rash is gone an its so soothing on the worst rashes

November 29, 2017

Best Diaper Rash Cream on the market!

Sudocrem is amazing! Anytime my son had a bit of redness on his bottom, I would put this on and within a day it was gone. I always recommend this product to new parents. Happy baby, Happy mommy.