Sudocrem Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

A great product.

I'd recommend this to anyone. It's so versatile. I've used it on myself for years and used it on my child from their first nappy change. Great on spots, cuts, grazes etc. A must have product for any home!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Amazing

Have used for years, perfect for emergencies when you need a spot to clear. Always use when skin needs some TLC as a face mask, leaving overnight and skin is soft and clear in the morning.

United Kingdom

I would definetely carry on using this product on my childre

I use sudocrem on a daily basis for my 1 week old newborn daughter and also my 2 year old son. The smell isn’t overpowering and the effectiveness of this cream is brilliant. It cleared up my sons nappy rash in just over a day which I was thrilled about. 5 star product

July 14, 2019
    Stirling, United Kingdom

Great for kids of all ages!

I have been using Sudocrem since my eldest child was born in 2002, I’m still using it today! Great pot of magic cream for soothing everything from nappy rash on babies to sunburn on husbands that should know better! Nothing beats the soothing coolness of sudocrem. It smells lovely too which is just an added bonus really.

July 14, 2019
    Solihull, United Kingdom

Great product

Great for sore dry skin for babies kids and adults alike. Great price great product. Really thick and effective at soothing skin. I would recommend that everyone has this in their houses

July 03, 2019

Best diaper cream around

This is the best diaper cream I’ve ever tried on my little one. It is so effective that by the next day the rash is all cleared up. It is a bit pricey compared to other diaper creams but it is so worth it.

July 03, 2019

Best diaper rash cream

Best diaper rash cream out there. In a day it makes such a difference. I find it a bit more expensive then most diaper rash creams but it is much better then the rest

June 19, 2019

Every baby NEEDS this magical cream!

I have 2 kids, 11 years apart!
    I still and will always swear by this magical healing power cream.
    My kids bottom could go from bright red and sore and wake up to just a touch of red the next morning.
    Is it really made of unicorn tears? Perhaps, or maybe the tears of all the sleepless night mothers of the past. Either way Run and buy ALLL the cream!

May 30, 2019

Safe my poor kids

Love love love this products only one brand I will choose for my kids.
    My youngest always have diaper rash if we forget to put the cream on it appear and we went to London for the wedding somehow we forgot to bring it with us. Luckily in U.K. store have had special going on 2 big containers for£5 only 1-2 days all redness disappeared.

April 16, 2019

Best bum cream ever

The only diaper cream I will ever use for my son. Works get in one or two treatments he’s normally always cleared up. I’ve also used it for my own eczema.