Sudocrem Reviews

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

April 03, 2017

This diaper rash cream works great! It's very thick and stays on baby's bum. I use it for any already developed diaper rash. I find it's most effective overnight on baby's bum.

April 03, 2017

J'utilise ce produit pour l'érythème fessier depuis la naissance de mon fils et j'en suis très satisfaite. Habituellement, une seule application suffit pour soigner la rougeur et l'irritation. Je le recommande à toutes les mamans de nourrissons.

March 30, 2017

Best diaper cream I have found on the market!
    Clears up even bad rashes in just one or two uses. Also works well on little skin irritations.
    A little goes a long way so you really get your money's worth as well.

March 29, 2017

I tried this on my son when he had a rash and a couple days later he still had a rash that was not going anywhere. I ended up trying another one and it worked right away so I never tried the sudocrem again and gave the rest of what I had away. I do understand babies react different to different products so for my son this just did not work at all

March 23, 2017

This is the best diaper cream ive ever used, and I've used almost every one out there on my three babies. Its all you need, if they do have a little rash it clears up right away and is sensitive to use everyday

March 20, 2017

The only diaper rash cream you will need! Works fast and effectively. I don't use anything else. Price is great and you get a good sized container. Always have this in my diaper bag :)

March 20, 2017

The only cream my daughter doesn't react to. Works quickly and effectively. She had a bad rash and we used some Sudocrem, by the next day the rash was gone entirely.

March 19, 2017

I'm sure I'm not the only mom that uses sudocream, it's like a mothers essential. It works like a charm every time. It comes in a huge tub which lasts forever!!

March 13, 2017

Sudocrem is my favorite bum cream and after four children I know my bun creams. It clears up diaper rash overnight and helps prevent it from coming back.

March 06, 2017

This brand was actually recommended to me by our family physician. I absolutely love it. I find that it wipes clean everytime and doesn't stick like other creams.