Sun-Maid Raisin Bread

Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 93 in Bread & Buns

April 28, 2017

Cinnamon raisin bread is so good ! It has lots of raisins and the perfect amount of cinnamon in it . I like to toast it and spread butter on it . It's so good ! You can grab it for around 3 dollars at Walmart . Careful though , it can be addicting lol

April 27, 2017

I Love my morning Sun Maid Raisin Bread.. Its so yummy and always fresh. I buy it at Costco great price for 2 loaves of Raisin bread. Its great with butter or margarine. sometimes I add a wee bit of sugar and cinnamon to it

April 27, 2017

Le pain au raisin de Sun-Maid est le meilleur que j'ai mangé. J'adore me le procurer, car il est très goûter et moelleux. Si vous aimer la cannelle et les raisins vous allez adorer ce pain !

April 22, 2017

I don't really like raisins but I absolutely love this treat. I like it as toast, or by itself. I eat it with butter or by itself. Not your average dessert.

April 22, 2017

Do not be put off on the smaller size loaf, even though each piece is 3/4 of the size of a regular piece of bread, the loaf itself makes up for it in taste. Each piece has a decent amount of fresh juicy raisins, with a swirls of cinnamon throughout. The bread itself is super fresh and moist. I enjoy the bread on its own with a bit of butter or toasted with peanut butter.

You haven't experienced true raisin bread, until you have had Sun-maid!

April 21, 2017

Delicious pieces of bread packed full of raisins & cinnamon. So yummy slathered in butter after its just come out of the toaster and is nice and hot. I love the smell and taste. Also delicious with peanut butter.

December 21, 2016

My whole family loves this bread!!!! the cinnamon raisin taste with some melted butter is the perfect start to a day! I buy these in a multipack at Costco, and they freeze well!

December 05, 2016

This is the best raisin bread. I love the flavor of cinnamon and raisin together. I usually eat it toasted with cream cheese and it's delicious. I love the small size of this loaf. dunno why, I think it's just perfect size for a light breakfast or snack.

August 11, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce pain-là! Je le mets dans le toaster et ensuite j'applique du nutella par dessus, ça ajoute un goût bien plus sucré et c'est délicieux! Parfois, je mets que du beurre et c'est tout aussi bon!

March 06, 2016

I always look for this one and usually find it on sale. I love to have raisin toast with my coffee in the morning. My homemade raisin bread does taste better but I like this one also.

Trump