Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Reviews
#13 in Bread

July 03, 2019

Serving Suggestion

The best way I found to have this is french toast but one up to that is to butter and toast this guy. Nothing better than melted butter on hot raisin toast. The slice thickness makes it perfect.

January 14, 2019

un classique

Il fait parti du quotidien de mes enfants et est le préféré de la famille. Son goût est divin! Ca commence tellement bien une journée lorsque ce pain fait parti de notre dejeuner. On l'aime d'amour!

November 15, 2018

J'aime énormément ce pain et j'en achèterais toujours

Super bon pain aux raisins, je le recommande car bon goût et toujours frais. Fait de bons raisins et beaucoup de raisins. Sun Maid est une marque a recommander.

November 14, 2018

Excellent Raisin Bread

Sunmaid makes a great raisin bread. Love their combination of cinnamon and raisins. Not too sweet and good moisture. I can usually eat it plain, toasted, or grilled cheese. Also great for sandwiches where the sweet and salty flavours gives my lunch a satisfying punch.

March 22, 2018

A lovely treat!

Sun-maid Raisin Bread is a nice treat, it's a little more on the sweet side but that's just me where I don't have a big sweet tooth. It's great toasted with butter, sometime I make a breakfast sandwich with bacon or sausage patty and eggs to help cut down the sweetness of the raisins. Next time I'll try and make it into french toast whenever I pick them up on sale.

February 28, 2018

Love this bread since a kid

I've eaten this since being a child! I love it! It can be pricey but its so worth it! It's so soft and full of raisins and cinnamon! I love tobtoast out with some butter! Yum!

February 26, 2018

Pain raisin

Je n'est rien à dire de négatif sur ce pain aux raisins. Je trouve qu'il goûte vraiment bon et c'est un pain santé. Griller avec un peu de beurre et ça fait l'affaire pour un bon ptit déjeuner. Le pain a beaucoup de raisin dessus et c'est ce qui est de meilleur. C'est un pain de qualité qui est moelleux.

October 02, 2017

Delicious Bread!

I love this bread and it is found easily at Walmart. I don't find this bread to be expensive. I love that the bread has a nice wholesome flavor and it also packs a punch because there are a lot of raisins within. The raisins add a nice sweetness. I also love that there is a good cinnamon flavor in the bread. This bread is great for breakfast. I have never tried this but I think it would be tasty if you made french toast using these bread slices.

September 03, 2017

Incredible morning staple food

There's something incredibly delicious and decadent about having toast with raisins in it. I love this right out of the toaster when you spread your butter on it and it melts right into the raisin toast, delicious. My better half doesn't like raisin toast at all but I love the stuff I would definitely buy it again it's one of those lifetime foods you by again and again kind of like Kellogg's raisin bran.

August 14, 2017

I would buy this product forever for sure

Jai toujours aimé le pain aux raisins. C'est un très bon déjeuner quand tu ne veux pas cuisiner ou simplement pas de temps. J'en achète souvent car ma famille et mes amis adorent ce pain