SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne) Reviews
#49 in Snacks

October 15, 2017

Great chips

Love this chips. The cheddar ones are my favourite, the cheddar isnt an overpowering or bitter taste which i enjoy. Not sure how much nutritional value are in these considering the chips but im pretty sure they are better then most.

September 14, 2017

Great Tasting!

I really like the taste of these sunchips!I like the cheddar cheese flavour it is not too strong of a flavour. It is not too bitter either! I like how you get a good cheddar cheese taste on every chip. They are a excellent snack. I recommend these chips to everyone who likes a good cheddar cheese chips to snack on.

July 12, 2017

I could eat the whole bag

These have the best flavor. I love the texture and mouth feel of the multigrain chip and that cheese flavour...ooooooh so good! It has a nice medium cheddar flavour, not too weak and not too strong.
    I seriously have to watch myself so I don't eat the whole bag!

May 18, 2017

Sun chips arnt necessarily in my top 5 favorite chips but I do get a craving for them from time to time. I live there harvest cheddar flavour, you get the nice cheesey flavour with out it tasting to artificial. They also have 31 grams of whole grains, there a high source of fibre, made with all natural flavors and have 0 trans fat. I do consider them a good chip and a healthier alternative to Doritos or lays and will continue to buy when the craving strikes.

May 08, 2017

THESE ARE A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO POTATOE CHIPS AND I LOVE THE CHEDDAR FLAVOUR OF ANY SNACKS. CAN BUY IN A LARGE SIZE BAG AND GREAT FOR SNACKS AT OUR CARD PARTIES.

January 15, 2017

These chips are awesome. Different than your usual cheddar chips, they have a more herby, earthy taste to them than other regular potato chips. They are a yummy alternative to regular chips and are a great price. Not sure if they'r healthier than other chips but they are good!

January 15, 2017

Definitely the best tasting chips on the market. I've always gravitated towards cheesy snacks. I find that sunchips Harvest Cheddar. I look forward to our next movie night.

January 15, 2017

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these chips are awesome you could never have enough they taste soooooo gooood one of my fave kind of munchie to munch on mmmmmmmmmmm

January 08, 2017

Really delicious and my go to chips when I'm watching a movie. It's so cheesy and addictive! I usually find myself buying more than three bags when these go on sale because my family always go through them so quickly. I can probably eat a whole bag myself in one sitting.

January 08, 2017

Sunchips Harvest Cheddar are an amazingly delicious snack and my favourite kind of chip. Not only are they multigrain but yummy too! This is my go to snack