SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne) Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1274 in Snacks

July 12, 2017

I could eat the whole bag

These have the best flavor. I love the texture and mouth feel of the multigrain chip and that cheese flavour...ooooooh so good! It has a nice medium cheddar flavour, not too weak and not too strong.
    I seriously have to watch myself so I don't eat the whole bag!

May 18, 2017

Sun chips arnt necessarily in my top 5 favorite chips but I do get a craving for them from time to time. I live there harvest cheddar flavour, you get the nice cheesey flavour with out it tasting to artificial. They also have 31 grams of whole grains, there a high source of fibre, made with all natural flavors and have 0 trans fat. I do consider them a good chip and a healthier alternative to Doritos or lays and will continue to buy when the craving strikes.

May 08, 2017

THESE ARE A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO POTATOE CHIPS AND I LOVE THE CHEDDAR FLAVOUR OF ANY SNACKS. CAN BUY IN A LARGE SIZE BAG AND GREAT FOR SNACKS AT OUR CARD PARTIES.

January 15, 2017

These chips are awesome. Different than your usual cheddar chips, they have a more herby, earthy taste to them than other regular potato chips. They are a yummy alternative to regular chips and are a great price. Not sure if they'r healthier than other chips but they are good!

January 15, 2017

Definitely the best tasting chips on the market. I've always gravitated towards cheesy snacks. I find that sunchips Harvest Cheddar. I look forward to our next movie night.

January 15, 2017

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these chips are awesome you could never have enough they taste soooooo gooood one of my fave kind of munchie to munch on mmmmmmmmmmm

January 08, 2017

Really delicious and my go to chips when I'm watching a movie. It's so cheesy and addictive! I usually find myself buying more than three bags when these go on sale because my family always go through them so quickly. I can probably eat a whole bag myself in one sitting.

January 08, 2017

Sunchips Harvest Cheddar are an amazingly delicious snack and my favourite kind of chip. Not only are they multigrain but yummy too! This is my go to snack

June 01, 2016

So delicious and addictive. The cheddar flavor is yummy and so cheesy. I don't buy this anymore because I will eat the whole bag, but if a bowl was in front of me, I will reach for them.

April 21, 2016

Good alternative to chips. I always get them when I go to subway. I am a big fan and they are better then chips. I bought a big bag at giant tiger yesterday.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic