Sunchips Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar

Sunchips Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 1273 in Snacks

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

This one is the classic Sun Chips! This always reminds me of picnics when I was younger. My mom always felt better about buying these because she felt like they were healthier than the alternatives.

May 16, 2017

Not only healthy, but super delicious as well! These chips are one of my favourites: the fact that they are a bit more nutritious than the alternatives definitely makes them taste better! They definitely met my expectations, and I wouldn't add anything to them! Every bite is a flavour-packed crunch that would satisfy even the hardest food critic! All in all, I'm definitely head-over-heels for this product and will be buying soon!

June 20, 2016

These are delicious! Perfect side with a sandwich or on their own. They are crisp, cheesy, perfect saltiness. Love the crunch without the guilt. YUMM

June 20, 2016

These are delicious! The chips are light and crispy, the perfect crunch in your mouth. The cheddar flavor is subtle and they are just the right amount of salty. I really like these chips - less greasy than other alternatives. Downside is the bag -it is extra crinkly! A bowl is definitely required if you're going to munch on these while watching TV.

June 10, 2016

Oh yes. These are good. I don't even like cheddar flavoured things but I can handle these. The soft crunchy texture is to die for. It just hits the spot. I cherish each chip. In my highschool days, I bought a mini bag every day from the vending machine. You can buy a mini bag for about $1.25 CND. These cheapest place to buy a mini bag is at Dollarama.

June 10, 2016

I love sun chips with my life, the only down side is the terrible smelling breath they leave you with afterwards, so make sure you pack some mints or gum with you too. Definitely a much healthier alternative to your regular chip brands and oh-so-yummy!

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists