I liked that this nail polish was natural and non toxic for my daughter however I did not find that it stayed on for very long. I tried it and it was coming off in less than one day. I did however like the idea that it is peelable and no nail polish remover was needed. It says to remove you needed to soak for 3 minutes in warm water and peel off however I did not expect it to start peeling after a shower. It is a great product for little kids due to the non toxic quality but it certainly does not last as long as another brand of non toxic nail polish I have used.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.