Sunlight Deep Clean Laundry Detergent Reviews
#41 in Laundry Care

2x Ultra Era Ultra-Tough Treatment - for your family's toughest stains. Attack stains from three angles with 2X Ultra Era. Combining ultra-cleaning enzymes, polymers, and builders, 2X Ultra Era can help treat the wide variety of stains your family encounters. You can even use it as a pretreater!

November 21, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The grease stain fighter sunlight

Good laundry detergent for every home,very effective ,removes stains completely,it's has an amazing and long lasting fragrance,I will strongly recommend this product to friends.

August 28, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Get's the job done!

This is a pretty great detergent ! It's fragrance isn't too overwhelming, rather fresh and clean. I noticed that my clothes felt much softer after washing them with this product as well as the rinse in cold water was fantastic!

July 11, 2018

Fresh

Sunlight is the perfect name for this. It’s been around for years. Bright packaging colourful and has a fresh scent. Great to use in cold water. Great dirt remover

April 12, 2018

It the best detergent ever! I won't use anything else!!!

It's the best ever I know when I use it my family don't breakout into a rash.. I have used it for as long as I can remember and will use it for the rest of my life...

April 03, 2018

the best detergent!

I purchased this product last week when it was on sale at a local grocery store. It was a small bottle but said I would need less. I was really surprised how well this product worked and how well it smelled! When folding my laundry I couldn't help taking a second to really enjoy the smell and softness of my clothing. I will definitely be buying this sunlight product again!

March 29, 2018

🌞SUNLIGHT LAUNDRY🌞

Sunlight laundry detergent smells great and cleans relatively well. It's reasonably priced too!!😃 I would definitely buy it again it a good value product!

March 07, 2018

i would use again

Clothes came out bright and clean. Loved the scent but my husband did not. I would by this again. I love all sunlight products. It is my go to brand for most things.

September 26, 2017
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Clean Laundry

I love Sunlight laundry detergent. It smells so good compared to other brands. When you open the washer your clothes actually smell clean! Best to buy the big jugs when it's on sale... stock up during sales.

July 13, 2017

Effective

Sunlight Laundry Detergent is great! It gets tough stains out of clothes very effectively. This can be quite costly but it often goes on sale so you can stock up then. I like how this laundry detergent has a mild scent which leaves your clothes smelling fresh when they come out of the wash. The scent is not overly powerful so it is good for even those who have sensitive noses. This works wonderfully! I would recommend it.

July 12, 2017

Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Nothing cleans my clothes quite like Sunlight Laundry Detergent! Please try it, you are sure to never be disappointed. Not only does it make your clothes smell AMAZING, it cleans it better than other detergents on the market. It truly brought the colors back to my clothes and took all stains out without needing to use a stain remover.