Sunlight Deep Clean Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 319 in Laundry Care

2x Ultra Era Ultra-Tough Treatment - for your family's toughest stains. Attack stains from three angles with 2X Ultra Era. Combining ultra-cleaning enzymes, polymers, and builders, 2X Ultra Era can help treat the wide variety of stains your family encounters. You can even use it as a pretreater!

June 03, 2017

Suitable for a variety of washable clothing, including baby clothes and diapers.
    Pre-wash: every 3.5 kg of clothing generally with a bottle of laundry detergent (different brands of different concentrations of laundry detergent), diaper to be soaked for 10 minutes, ordinary clothing only 5 minutes, soaked after free hand washing or machine wash.
    Hand wash: every 3.5 kg of clothing generally with a bottle of laundry detergent (different brands of different concentrations of laundry liquid), gently rub scrub, no need to friction, after the water can dry.
    Machine wash: every 3.5 kg of clothing with 1.2 bottles of laundry detergent (different brands of different concentrations of laundry detergent).
    Clean stubborn stains: the amount of laundry detergent will be the first time to soak clothes for 10 minutes, and then the normal washing process, the effect is better, the amount of products can also be seen as the degree of cleaning clothes pollution, discretionary increase or decrease the amount.

April 06, 2017

J'adorée le produit, je le recommande. Nos vêtements sentent le frais et ils gardent leur couleur; ce que j'apprécie grandement. Excellent produit. Merci

March 13, 2017

I love the sunlight deep clean laundry detergent. It's the only brand I use. I have very sensitive skin and the scent is so light it doesn't irritate at all

February 25, 2017

I like sunlight Deep Clean Laundry Detergent so much better than the top leading brand. It cleans just as well and I love the lemon scent. Never had a problem yet with this detergent. Price is good for the most part. You get a lot for just a little use. Great product. I recommend it for sure.

December 06, 2016

i love sunlight so much, it's the only brand we use when washing clothes, it leaves everything smelling just the right amount of fresh, not too harsh on the clothes and i have even used it to get semi permanent dye out of my hair

May 09, 2016

I live the sunlight brand and prefer it to any other laundry detergent brand and I can remember my mom using the powder version my entire life. I have sensitive skin and this detergent has never bothered my skin and it works great. I usually get the large bottle of this when its on sale at Walmart because it's a great deal.

January 23, 2016

Sunlight is a super great brand. I have faithfully used it on my dishes for years and now i'm starting to use it for my clothes!!
    I like how it brightens the colors and removes all the dirt, Plus the price is cheap.
    That's A Win-Win-Win 4Me ;-)
    I will happily continue to purchase Sunlight for my clothing, as well as my dishes!!

January 18, 2016

This is a pretty good laundry detergent. When it's on sale and you have a coupon, that's the best deal!

January 18, 2016

Decent quality laundry soap. Leaves clothing smelling fresh and clean, gentle on skin, no residue. Scent is light and mild and not at all overwhelming and clothes come out looking pretty good. Stain remover is needed for harder stains, but for basic laundry, this is a good liquid detergent.

January 17, 2016

This detergent smells really good and the smell lasts on your clothes for quite awhile. You can tell the quality is good.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge