Sunlight Laundry Detergent

3.9/5
Ranked #194 out of 319 in Laundry Care

July 13, 2017

Effective

Sunlight Laundry Detergent is great! It gets tough stains out of clothes very effectively. This can be quite costly but it often goes on sale so you can stock up then. I like how this laundry detergent has a mild scent which leaves your clothes smelling fresh when they come out of the wash. The scent is not overly powerful so it is good for even those who have sensitive noses. This works wonderfully! I would recommend it.

July 12, 2017

Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Nothing cleans my clothes quite like Sunlight Laundry Detergent! Please try it, you are sure to never be disappointed. Not only does it make your clothes smell AMAZING, it cleans it better than other detergents on the market. It truly brought the colors back to my clothes and took all stains out without needing to use a stain remover.

May 23, 2017

This has been my go to laundry detergent for many years. It gets the clothes clean and there isn't a whole bunch of additives either. I like that it goes on sale often as well. This one is the best!

March 09, 2016

I always buy this bug jug of sunlight when it goes on sale. Unlike other laundry soap I find this really gives my clothes a good cleaning and gets out stains like ketchup, mud and even pen marks. Days after my clothes have been washed I find they still smell fresh and so nice. The small isn't too strong so it is good for people who are sensitive to smells. I really like this soap and recommend it to anyone.

March 09, 2016

I really like this laundry detergent, It doesn't irritate our skin, even though I almost always do an extra rinse at the end to get any detergent residue off. The clothes smell fresh but not to strong, and it cleans the clothes well

February 28, 2016

I am not a big fun of this product. It doesn't work well and the smell is too strong. But the price is good.

February 09, 2016

Use the pods and the liquid . gives a good clean to my cloths. have sales frequently .

January 13, 2016

This is the powdered version of the soap, which I haven't used for a while, but I am very happy with it. I love the fresh scent and the lather it makes in the washing machine. The price is right when you have lots of laundry to do and want fresh clothes without the high price tag

December 12, 2015

I don't like this laundry detergent because when I tried it, I developed a rash :( guess I'm allergic to something in it. It did seem to clean my clothes like most laundry detergents. I didn't really care for the smell.

2.2/5

October 06, 2015

I don't like this laundry detergent. It doesn't get stains out any better than other brands and it definitely doesn't freshen clothes. In fact, I find it makes towels smell bad. I've bought it In the past when I have had coupons but I won't be doing that again.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)