Super Balm Moisturizing Gloss - Lilac

Super Balm Moisturizing Gloss - Lilac Reviews

1 review
Ranked #717 out of 747 in Lip Gloss

January 31, 2009

It's okay as far as lip glosses go. I can wear it alone or blend it with something, which is what I do most. The size is nice, and it had better be for nearly 14 dollars. It's a little too sheer, the tube is definitely misleading. I have a bit of pigment in my lips and I need something that will cover that, not enhance it. I enjoy the color it gives with pink lipsticks. It looks okayish with a lipstick I received as a GWP, and exactly a gloss I have from Avon when I blend it with my Different Lipstick in A Different Grape. I have a .99 cent lip juicer in the same damn shade, and I get better color payoff from it than I do with this. I like how this gloss glides on, but that alone is not enough for to continue using it. The packaging is probably the best I've seen in a long time. I like the line, just not this shade. If it wasn't for the texture, lasting power, and blendability, I wouldn't waste anymore money on it.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Greys Anatomy

syll has posted in the forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

syll added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

shirley67 added a new review for
    Vim Bathroom Spray

kool added a new review for
    Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

elee added a new review for
    IÖGO Smoothie