4.9/5
#106 in Grocery

Good - 0

July 03, 2019

For all your BBQ needs!

I have tried several barbecue sauces in my lifetime and this is one the whole family can agree is delicious (including my bbq snob husband!). Best flavor all around and the price is amazing as well ! We mostly use this on pulled pork, ribs and grilled chicken.

October 18, 2018

Great go to bbq sauce

We tried this bbq sauce for the first time this summer. Loved the flavour it gave our steaks. We have continued to use it for hamburgers, chicken and other items and are always impressed with the taste.

September 23, 2018

Sweet Baby Rays

We love this bbq sauce, it is the only brand I buy. I have tried many different kinds and always go back to Sweet Baby Rays. It tastes delicious and is very flavorful.

August 09, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Sweet Baby Ray Always Welcome

My husband said he has never saw a family use so much BBQ sauce until he married me.
    And Sweet Baby Ray is the only other man for me! I love the different flavors and how flavorful they all are.
    We love to grill out and Sweet Baby Ray is always welcome!

April 09, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

umm.yes please!

I have several options on bbq sauce but i always come back to sweet baby rays. Their bbq is packed with so much flavor and its never dry! I can literally dip anything into this and it tastes great. This sauce will add flavor to your chicken your cooking ,or as a dip for your nuggets! If you want a great tasting bbq sauce. I recommend sweet baby rays. They are also affordable, how can you go wrong?

February 23, 2018

the best BBQ sauce

Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce is now a summer staple in my house. it is absolutely delicious on all types of meat. it has a nice sweetness to it that isn't overpowering or too salty/ spicy like other sauces. It is nice to use as a dip or spread on meat before barbecuing it.

February 23, 2018

Best BBQ Sauce Ever!

Honestly the best BBQ sauce you will ever try. Many different flavours such as honey or hickory and brown sugar and they are all so good on everything.

June 15, 2017

Can't get enough

This sauce is my favorite. All flavors are amazing. Great with all types of meat. We use this brand ALL THE TIME. great price, I wish I could find it more tho

June 07, 2017

I don't like many Barbecue Sauces either its too tangy or spicey but Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque sauce is the right amount of both I will never buy another sauce except the other flavours that they make. Definitely Recommend to anyone who hasen't tried yet. Any one I have introduced it to has made the switch.

December 21, 2016

You can't go wrong with Sweet Baby Ray's. Even the name is fun to say! The BBQ sauce is delicious and the perfect thickness. My boyfriend turned me onto this brand last year and I have stuck to it!