Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce Regular
Good

Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce Regular Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 2365 in Grocery

December 21, 2016

You can't go wrong with Sweet Baby Ray's. Even the name is fun to say! The BBQ sauce is delicious and the perfect thickness. My boyfriend turned me onto this brand last year and I have stuck to it!

December 05, 2016

ever since our family tried this on someones suggestion, it's the only sauce we will use when making ribs, it's absolutely amazing, and the other flavours of this are just as good, must have for a good bbq

December 05, 2016

When making homemade bbqed ribs, USE THIS! I had never tried this until a couple of years ago, and I am hooked!!! the taste is sweet but not too sweet-- it literally is finger licking good!

October 05, 2016

Best barbecue sauce like ever, there are different flavors. I use mine for chicken and ribs, pork chops and any other meat that requires sauce. It is so good it almost tastes like those amazing homemade sauces. I have never seen these in Canada though. Glad I live in a border town and can enjoy the best on both sides.

September 04, 2016

This sauce is awesome! Got three bottles free by combining sales and coupons. Really wasnt expecting much but i was very impressed. Hands down best sauce for the price even when its not on sale

September 04, 2016

One of our favorite summer sauces. We use it to marinate, cook on chicken or beef, as well as a dipping sauce. The flavour is tangy sweet, and adds a nice zing to anything you use it on. We recently discovered a crockpot recip for chicken breasts, add a few items, cook all day, and you have an amazing barbecue chicken, which is great served on rice or noodles.

August 25, 2016

I usually stick to the kraft garlic BBQ sauce but I had a coupon for sweet baby rays so I decided to try it and I am hooked! It's thick and flavorful not too spicy!

March 03, 2016

This is a good barbecue sauce for ribs and chicken. You can always add your own garlic and seasonings but I like a regular taste sometimes even though I'm usually into the garlic and spicy. Just that this is a nice different taste.

Kmjk added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x