Swiffer 360 Duster Reviews

With thousands of fluffy fibers, Swiffer 360° Dusters trap and locks up to 3X more dust than a feather duster. It uses Dust Lock Adhesive to clean deep into grooves, and its amazing all-around design has 50% more fibers than regular Swiffer Dusters.

August 29, 2019

Overall it did the job!

I recently got a sample of this duster, it worked very well and it did the job. It is nice that you can throw it away when you are done with it. I would for sure by this next time.

November 17, 2018

Makes Cleaning Easy!

The Swiffer 360 Duster makes cleaning a breeze. It has cut my dusting time in half! It is an amazing product. I love that it is able to get in the nooks and crannies of my house without pushing the dust around. It actually picks up all the dust. I have a horrible dust allergy and this product has made my life much easier. I already went to Costco and bought a box of refills. I will be recommending this product to family and friends.

September 29, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Good for quick clean up

These are great for quick and effective dusting. They remove dust from furniture better then just a cloth. They are disposable and convenient. I usually have them on hand. I have not tried any other brand and I am happy with these.

February 20, 2018

Allergic to dust

I actually am allergic to dust so I needed something to pick up and trap the dust.
    It works well in picking up the dust and not fly all in the air.
    Only thing is it doesn’t work for too long.
    Need to use several throughout the house.

February 20, 2018

easy to use

my friend recommended this product to me and it's a life saver. easy to use, does a good job in trapping dust, good to use in small cracks area...won't make any scratch on any surface. price is right

April 15, 2017

I use these all the time. They are great for dusting over door and window frames. The 360 helps them last longer but be aware that if they get too dirty then you are just sending the dust someplace else.

February 25, 2017

I wish these weren't so pricey. I love them! They are so handy and convenient with the swivel handle allowing to get into hard to reach places. I use these every second day for about 2 weeks. Can't live without them,they are also light so your hand doesn't tire.

February 25, 2017

where have these been all my life. takes me less time to dust my house than ever. they trap the smoke dust from electronics so easy to use and great value for the amount that i need to use them

November 04, 2016

I love these Swiffer 360 Dusters. Even though they are a bit pricey, they remove not only fresh dust, but stuck on dust too. The swivel handle is easy on your wrist and gets into any crook and cranny. I can re use one duster definitely more than once, I usually uses one duster daily for 7 days and it still easily picks up the dust just as well. It also has an extended handle to reach up high to ceiling fans and blinds on my windows and the top of cupboards and the fridge. They are an all around awesome product and worth it.

November 04, 2016

Pratique comme accessoire pour nettoyer la maison en profondeur. Aide à déloger la poussière des endroits plus difficile à enlever.utile de temps en temps !