Swiss Army Perfume For Women Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 1303 in Perfume

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: mandarin, musk and muguet.

March 07, 2017

Le Swiss Army pour femme, à été le premier parfum que j'ai acheté. Je l'ai porter pendant des années et je l'Ai toujours adorer ! Depuis quelques années par contre, je ne le rachète plus, car je n'arrive plus à le trouver en pharmacie. Dommage car je l'aimais bien !

April 22, 2015

This is one of those guilty pleasures since I have been in my late teens. The perfume is not to flower or fruity. Its amazing. I have it in my inventory of perfumes right now.

January 27, 2015

i just love the smell to bad it dosent last

January 05, 2015

Has some nice flowery undertones but isnt as strong as I would like as it doesnt seem to last. Prett standard smell, nothing catchy.

July 20, 2014

Great casual scent- I love it in my hair. Not too strong, not too light. Fantastic price point. Wish it stayed a little longer but reapply is ok since it doesn't cost a fortune.

June 15, 2014

J'utilise ce parfum depuis plusieurs années et ce n'est pas une blague, j'ai des compliments tous les jours sur l'odeur de ce parfum. Je ne peux pas m'en départir!

September 04, 2013

My cousin in law gave me this bottle, with more than half of it gone. The smell was sweet & light, I LOVED it! My friend has a bottle as well, but she rarely uses it, because it's so hard to find. I've been told its discontinued :(

January 22, 2013

Not a fan. When I bought this product awhile back, I thought it would smell as good as what the men's did.. Not the case. This perfume smells much cheaper, and is quite strong at first and gave me a huge headache.

June 12, 2012

The price was right, but it really didn't last. I got this to try because it was so much cheaper then my current brand. It smells cheap, and I wouldn't buy it again.

June 12, 2012

This is a great everyday perfume if you are looking for something that is not a floral accent. It doesnt last all day like the more expencive perfumes but I do like it and it is affordable on any budget and you also get a good amount of it for the price because your not paying for some massive fancy bottle. I have been using this for years as my go to perfume for any occasion.

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!