Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate

Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #236 out of 903 in Chocolate

March 15, 2017

Me and my family love hot chocolate! Especially on those cold mornings. Delicious chocolate taste, cute little marshmallows. A good amount in calcium. Easy to make. Great prices.

January 26, 2017

When I first tried it I was a bit surprised at how yummy it is. I did add a little milk but it is amazing and needs no extra sugar. The smell is divine and I love the price. Can't believe this is a dollar store find!

January 04, 2017

The one thing that I look forward to in the winter time is Swiss miss hot chocolate. It helps get me through the long cold months. I love coming home after going tobogganing with the kids and having a nice hot cup of Swiss miss!

June 12, 2016

We love Hot Chocolate in our home and have tried every kind there is really . Will have to say though that without a doubt Swiss Miss tastes the best and by far tastes the best. It is very creamy , perfectly sweet and chocolatey. It has loads of calcium to so that is good. Love how you can buy a 50 pack for around $20 which is about 44 cents a pouch. I love the taste , my toddler loves the taste.