Tampax Pearl Multipack Heavy Flow Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Plastic New Item Heavy Flow Multipax w/Super Plus [8 Super Plus, 8 Super, 20 Regular] Unscented36 TamponsHeavy flow multipack with 8 super plus, 8 super and 20 regular unscentedUnique leakguard braid

March 02, 2017

Great for slowing down my monthly subscription to Satan's waterfall. Really slows Satan's wrath down, until I pull it out that is.......................

February 24, 2017

I really like the Tampax Pearl Multipack Heavy Flow. I use to have problems with leakage with other tampons but the multipack heavy flow worked great and no more leaks.

March 16, 2016

Tampax is the leading brand in feminine care for a reason. It does a fantastic job i never have to worry about any "accidents". Tampax pearl applicator is so smooth. This multi pack covers all your needs for your entire menstrual period!

2.8/5

October 27, 2015

So uncomfortable, in my opinion. The material seems to 'fray' for lack of a better word. Will not buy again.

April 07, 2015

Great product for the heavy days. It doesn't let me down and if I am active that day it keeps me dry.

August 07, 2014

I love how these are packaged. They come out of the wrappers so easily, and the wrappers work great to put the applicator back in after it is used. Unlike some other tampons, the applicator works awesome every time. Sometimes I wish there were different protection combinations or amounts in the multipack.

1.2/5

March 24, 2014

I found that the tampax pearl dose not do what it promises, I found (TMI) that I was constantly leaking through, they didn't open like they advertised and they didn't absorb more then the typical tampon. They are priced in the same range as most tampon brands.

I have since switched to a DIVA CUP and LOVE IT!!!!

Victoria's Secret Stores

JBennett added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Torch 4