4.1/5
Tampax Pearl Regular Reviews

Regular is for normal flow days.Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form.Pearl has an absorbent braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.

2.0/5

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tapax is great but not this particular product

While I do live Tampax I find the pearl products to be less effective. Iva has the strings come out of the tampon, more leakage with the particular pearl over the regular and not as comfortable.

June 19, 2019

The best tampon I have ever used

I have used many types of tampons but the best I have ever used is the tampax pearl. It's easy to use applicator and it's unique design make it ideal for all sizes and flows. It's the best product for money value as well

May 31, 2019

My go to!

I prefer these tampons over every other kind! I find the applicator is so much more comfortable, no pain with insertion. They don’t leak on me. I sometimes wear them for up to the max of 8 hours still with no leaks. Definitely my go to brand and type.

March 30, 2019

Easy to use and discrete

I love the ease of insertion with the plastic applicator. It's so much nicer than cardboard, making it very easy to use. It's also compact enough in its packaging that I can throw a few into my purse and not feel self conscious about it. This is the only brand I buy, though the variety pack of sizes is my favourite as my flow varies quite a bit from beginning to end.

2.8/5

March 27, 2019

Extremely Uncomfortable

They open up flat once inside which makes removal incredibly awkward and uncomfortable. I've had to buy them once or twice because the store I was at had nothing else but as soon as I could I went and found a new tampon and changed it. I also find they leak quicker than any other tampon I've used. Works in a pinch but would NEVER recommend.

March 19, 2019

Ne prenez pas la peine d’acheter autre chose

Étant vraiment difficile du côté des produits hygiéniques, je ne jure que par tampax pearl lors de flux plus abondant. Contrairement au compétiteur, ils sont vraiment absorbants et faciles à insérer. La  corde est bien pensée, idéal pour éviter les petits accidents

February 14, 2019

Love Tampax!

I’ve tried many tampon products and find that the tampax brand is the best! They are easier to insert and more comfortable than other brands I have tried. Won’t be using anything else.

February 07, 2019

Trusted brand

These are the only tampons I trust. I have had issues with others, but have never had a problem with the Tampax Pearl. They go on sale regularly so I always buy them then at a reasonable price.

October 07, 2018
    Idaho, United States

I only use these!

These are the absolute best. I only wish one use them I like that you have a ton of options to choose from when picking out your size, scents, and all.

October 01, 2018
    Florida, United States

Simple perfection.

My favorite tampons. I personally never had any issue with these. They are quiet and discrete in the packaging. They do their intended job without leakage. They are a good quality product for the price.