Tampax pocket pearl tampons Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 246 in Feminine Hygiene

May 05, 2017

Mes tampons preferer ! Confortable. Petit mais me permette detre bien toute la journée. En plus les emballages sont super mignons. Et la boite ne coute pas tres cher.

April 23, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il est facile d'utilisation, confortable et de plus l'emballage est assez résistant, ce qui fait en sorte que tu peux le trimballer en tout temps dans ton sac à main sans que celui-ci s'ouvre!!

1.5/5

March 06, 2017

Before I switched to the Diva Cup, I only wore tampons. I bought these not realizing they werent regular tampons and absolutely hated them! They're compact and hard to use. I often waste them because I get the tampon half out but it doesn't quite stay up in where its supposed to.. Plus, it doesn't hold nearly as much as a regular tampon would - overall, not a great product!

February 28, 2017

I really like these tampons. They are very convenient and i didn't experience any leakage with these one. I found them very easy to insert and they are not expensive. These tampons are my go-to.

January 06, 2017

I don't care for these very much at all! Maybe I am just old school or used to my usual products but I find these are no where near as good as just the regular old Tampax tampons. I find they leak much sooner and are just an over all disappointment.

December 22, 2016

I love these, I never have any leakage when used properly, they are easy to insert and come in an assortment of sizes according to light/medium/heavy flow.

December 22, 2016

I LOVE these pocket sized tampons!!! I just bought some on sale at the IDA. Grocery 51 often offers $ back for these as well! The pocket size is so handy for the purse or for going to the bathroom at work!

September 29, 2016

I have always trusted the Tampax brand. I thought that this pocket sized tampon offered good protection with total absorbency. It stopped any leaks from happening and it was comfortable. I like that it has a smooth applicator and it was easy to open. I really like the packaging. There was some thought put into it.

September 29, 2016

I swear by the Tampax brand. I have been using it since the beginning..

The applicator glides so easily, and is very smooth. The tampon, depending on whatever you choose, normal, super etc they all work and never once have had a leak with the "pearl"" design.

Not much to say except they are always reliable, dependable, high quality, worth every penny and are super comfortable. Good for busy days, sleeping or active sports.

September 29, 2016

Le produit fonctionne très bien ,mais je trouve que l'emballage du produit n'est pas très écologique pour l'environnement. Facile à appliquer et très confortable.