Tampax pocket pearl tampons Reviews

August 11, 2017

It works if the applicator works.

Love the pocket size. It does it's job. Very comfortable and absorbs as suggested.

The biggest con, is the fact that in every box there are a few duds. When pushing the applicator to place the tampon in its appropriate position it fails to click and push the tampon into position. In this event, it barely pushes the tampon out of the applicator more than the very tip of it. When attempting to push back the unused tampon back into the applicator it will make no difference in attempting to reuse the applicator. Thus, it can frustrating when the applicator does not function. The only real solution is to always have an extra tampon on hand in the event it fails.

This redesign of the original Tampax Compak Tampons is a fail. The original Compak version worked flawlessly. In addition to the Compak, it contained more tampons per box (according to absorption size) than the Pocket Pearls.

In conclusion, the value is not so great when some of the product does not work as intended. Despite this flaw, I still purchase this product due to the convenience of having pocket size tampons. When the tampon is correctly positioned it works very well.

1.7/5

June 11, 2017

To be quite honest this is not the product for me. I use tampons every mouth when I'm away from home and I'm not happy with my experience. Now keep in mind I'm well aware of how to use the product and what not, as I've been using tampons for years. There are times when I would use it and it would absorb properly. It would always leak out onto my panty liner and when I change it there's more than enough space left. Another time I used it and within half an hour it just fell out into the toilet and I inserted it correctly. For me I'm not a fan of the pearl brand. I felt like I was wasting my money changing it thinking it's full and it's not.

May 05, 2017

Mes tampons preferer ! Confortable. Petit mais me permette detre bien toute la journée. En plus les emballages sont super mignons. Et la boite ne coute pas tres cher.

April 23, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il est facile d'utilisation, confortable et de plus l'emballage est assez résistant, ce qui fait en sorte que tu peux le trimballer en tout temps dans ton sac à main sans que celui-ci s'ouvre!!

1.2/5

March 06, 2017

Before I switched to the Diva Cup, I only wore tampons. I bought these not realizing they werent regular tampons and absolutely hated them! They're compact and hard to use. I often waste them because I get the tampon half out but it doesn't quite stay up in where its supposed to.. Plus, it doesn't hold nearly as much as a regular tampon would - overall, not a great product!

February 28, 2017

I really like these tampons. They are very convenient and i didn't experience any leakage with these one. I found them very easy to insert and they are not expensive. These tampons are my go-to.

January 06, 2017

I don't care for these very much at all! Maybe I am just old school or used to my usual products but I find these are no where near as good as just the regular old Tampax tampons. I find they leak much sooner and are just an over all disappointment.

December 22, 2016

I love these, I never have any leakage when used properly, they are easy to insert and come in an assortment of sizes according to light/medium/heavy flow.

December 22, 2016

I LOVE these pocket sized tampons!!! I just bought some on sale at the IDA. Grocery 51 often offers $ back for these as well! The pocket size is so handy for the purse or for going to the bathroom at work!

September 29, 2016

I have always trusted the Tampax brand. I thought that this pocket sized tampon offered good protection with total absorbency. It stopped any leaks from happening and it was comfortable. I like that it has a smooth applicator and it was easy to open. I really like the packaging. There was some thought put into it.