Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #79 out of 227 in BB Creams

June 27, 2017

Must use light covering foundation

Had a very hard time finding a foundation that was very lightweight, didn't give me that cakey look and had great color. I don't have many blemishes but a bit of redness in the face and this product covers the redness without making me feel like i am wearing a ton of product.

June 06, 2017

I love this product. It leaves my skin looking flawless without a cakey feeling. It's nice for people who don't wear a lot of makeup but still want to cover up blemishes.

June 01, 2017

Tout d'abord, cette bb crème se détaille à 47$ chez Sephora. Par contre, sur le site de la compagnie, il y a régulièrement des ventes. Malheureusement, le format voyage n'est pas vendu au Canada. Je termine présentement mon deuxième tube. J'adore l'application rapide et le fait qu'elle peut aussi servir de base. La meilleure façon de l'appliquer est, à mon avis, avec les doigts. Je trouve que la couvrance est très bonne concernant le fait qu'il s'agit d'un baume beauté. Cependant, il n'y a pas un très grand choix de couleur et la couleur "moyenne" est assez foncée et a des sous-tons orangés. J'utilise en moyenne un tube par 6 mois.

May 30, 2017

I bought this from Sephora. A money saving tip, Sephora sells these in travel size versions as well, which work out much cheaper than buying the actual size. I do not like to wear foundation, and found that this BB cream provided perfect coverage for me.

March 11, 2017

I wanted an oil-free matte foundation with SPF and this product came up as one of the options in Sephora. I really like Tarte as a brand, unfortunately the number of shades are limited and none of them matched my skin tone.

September 19, 2016

I have repurchased this BB cream 3 times over the past year. I just love how easy it is to use; I've blended it with my fingers and a sponge, and both have worked well. Its great when you're in a hurry, as its matte enough that I don't even need to set it with powder. The coverage is very good fora BB cream,but doesn't feel heavy; it also has a lovely cream/mousse texture. The only downsides, are that the SPF scent is noticeable at times, and it can emphasize dry patches, if you're not careful to moisturize enough beforehand. The pros definitely outweigh the cons for me.

July 09, 2016

I got a small bottle is a travel pack and I have to say I really like it. I got the light one, which is actually a little dark for me, but seeing it's a primer, it's not too bad under my foundation. It does help give me a bit of color without being over the top. I feel it blends nicely and my foundation goes on nicely over it.
    I don't know if it will be one I repurchase, because it is a little pricey for me, and I like trying other products, but If i find a great deal on it, I might buy it again.

February 15, 2016

I've used this primer for over three months and so far, I do like its effectiveness - it stays put and doesn't leave the skin feeling cakey. Definitely recommend it!

July 12, 2015

One of my favourite bb creams leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturizing very light weight does not make you feel weighed down

July 11, 2015

This primer was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! I use it on a daily basis without any foundation and it gives me a smooth finish. Although it's not a full cover product, it does provide light coverage, which is great for everyday and it has SPF! Although the price is a bit high, it lasts quite a while. I'm on my third one and will definitely be repurchasing it.