tarte cosmetics Cheek Stain Reviews
#22 in Blush

This water-based push up gel stick is perfect for all skin types. No skill required - just dab it on and go.

March 11, 2017

I personally really love these blushes but understand why others might not like them. Firstly THEY SMELL LIKE CANDY (which I'm obsessed with). Certain colors feel very sticky when you first apply it but you just post it out with your fingers and it blend well. Color paid is great and it's long wearing.

August 11, 2016

I bought this cheek stain because I could no longer buy the kind I usually bought. I liked the the concept of stick (kind of like deodorant). I found when you put it on your cheeks it felt a bit heavy. I do liked the colour on my cheeks. I still have not used it up, but it seems like it should last a long time.

April 30, 2016

A beautiful chubby stick, like a roll on deodorant concept, a cool gel formula that applies to skin as light or dark as you wish. I adore this product, looks like a glow within.

March 31, 2016

This was my first high end blush purchase and I have since gone on to love Tarte cosmetics. This is great for a gentle wash of color, or you can build it up for a deeper color. I got the color True Love, which is kind of a raspberry pink. It looks lovely on and is easy to blend in. Definitely recommend!

September 25, 2015

makes you look fresh and it stains amazing

May 03, 2015

j'adore ces couleurs riches et somptueuses

May 02, 2015

Leaves a beautiful color! Makes you look fresh! I just find it rubs off after a while

May 01, 2015

This was ok. I am not a fan of cheek stains. I have a hard time using them and find they look clown like on me. I think there are better and cheaper alternative out there

May 01, 2015

This product is easy to apply and is very natural looking.

April 30, 2015

It is a beautiful product! I have pale skin that is on the dry side and applied to the cheeks gave me a natural rosy glow that reminded me of the makeup from the Victoria Secrets runway show! This cheek stain would be perfect for bridal makeup too as it lasts all day and looks amazing.