tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #39 out of 946 in Mascara

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

July 25, 2017

Best lashes ever!

I bought a sample size of this product and I definitely plan to buy the full size later. This is by far one of the best mascaras I ever had. They make my lashes appear fuller and longer than any other product. It's even easy to remove with makeup remover at the end of the day, while other mascaras are tough to rub off and can stay for a long time.

June 21, 2017

Good, but not mindblowing

I've heard so many people rave about this mascara, so I picked up the sample size version before committing to the full-size and I'm glad I did. Personally, I didn't find it to be as great as it has been raved about.

Pros: I do love the wand and the bristles. It is very fluffy, and lengthens and separates my lashes very well. I have not noticed any flaking or clumping which is also great.

Cons: Because I have short asian lashes, or maybe because the formula I purchased was not waterproof, I found that the mascara did not hold a curl. The formula of this also smudges right under my eye, so I'm generally pretty conscious of that when I wear this mascara, and will wipe after 2-3 hrs from initial application. Lastly, I don't think I could justify paying for the full size since it wasn't anything extraordinary for me.

May 11, 2017

I love this mascara so much. I have medium-long length eyelashes and I love how this really emphasizes the length of my natural lashes. The applicator wand is absolutely marvelous, can even be used on the lower lashes as well. gives such a beautiful volume without clumping or flaking!

April 30, 2017

I just purchased this from sephora and I'm in love . This mascara makes your lashes huge and without clumping. It's a little pricey but again worth it if you really want those lashes to pop . Almost as good as my favorite

April 19, 2017

Love this mascara! I've only used the sample sizes but this mascara doesnt make your lashes clumpy or look like spider legs, it makes them fluffy looking and keeps your lashes soft! It doesnt flake off either which is great!

March 14, 2017

Best mascara I've ever used. I've tried others but I keep coming back to this one. It gives me the length as well as the fullness. Many of my friends ask if I have false lashes on when I wear this!

March 10, 2017

I want to have faith that I received a bad batch of this after loyally purchasing this mascara for about a year but I have experienced horrible flakey lashes with the last three bottles I had. When I returned the second to last one to Sephora, both of my eyes were completely blood shot red from all of the flaking that had occurred throughout the day and this was a brand new bottle! I used to love this mascara and the natural ingredients Tarte made me fall in love with them for in addition to the perfectly textured formula that would go on effortlessly and surprisingly comparable to other more synthetic products. Very sad to have to say goodbye to this one from my makeup bag!

March 09, 2017

This mascara is ah-mazing!!
    I actually got turned on to it by accident as I used to wear Tarte Gifted Amazonian clay mascara(which is also really good) but one time when I needed a new one I asked my husband to grab it for me while he was at the mall, well they were out of the Gifted but a salesperson recommended this instead. Once I tried it the first time I was hooked and it's now my go to. It lifts, separates and lengthens in a nice creamy formula that never irritates my sensitive eyes. It almost makes it look like you have some fake eyelashes going on, it's great, highly recommend.

March 03, 2017

I mean this mascara was hyped up on youtube but honestly its not that good. Flakiest mascara i have ever used. It needs 3 coats to be up to my standards and im so disappointed in the effectiveness. i want a mascara that shows instant results.

2.0/5

January 09, 2017

I am so disappointed with this product. I wanted to try something new when I last visited Sephora but I should have sticked to my Marc Jacobs Volume Intense instead. This mascara is average : not enough volume and lacks quality. You can find better options at a drugstore for sure. I also hate the build up that forms at the top of the tube.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!