tarte cosmetics Tartelette Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
#437 in Eye Shadow

October 20, 2017

Good stuff!

Good palette and I love the smell! The colours are also very good and I can easily apply them with my eye shadow brush. Definitely give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

April 09, 2017

This is an absolutely amazing palette. The blendability and pigmentation are so great that this is a great product for the beginner or the experienced makeup enthusiast. The color range permits you to go from natural to glam all in one very compact palette. These matte shades are flattering and gorgeous and I make use of every single shade. A great palette for travel!

March 02, 2017

This is the first palette my hubby ever bought me and he made a good choice. MOST of the shadows are easy to work with, I find a few of them can get patchy but nothing that you cant eventually fix lol. All the colors are nice and theres enough variety to create a few looks. Cant go wrong with a matte palette.

1.8/5

January 11, 2017

I was excited to try this pallet after I bought it but was quickly disappointed! I wanted a matte pallet as I am older but the eye shadows are chalky and don't go on nicely at all!! I have had better luck with some other drug store pallets!

October 04, 2016

Gorgeous matte shadows that are super pigmented and beautifully blendable. Perfectly colour matched to take out any guess work for beginners. Love the packaging as well.

April 13, 2016

I love this palette when I want to do a no fuss simple smokey eye. The shadows included aren't overly powdery and blend like a dream. Definitely worth the money.

April 13, 2016

Love this palette! Colorado are beautiful! They apply beautifully with or without using a primer! They last forever and are very easy to pack on that colour!

July 15, 2015

love all the matte shades, a blogger fave! a perfect addition to my collection

May 01, 2015

This palette of eye shadows from Tarte is amazing. The colors are very earthy and matte which I like. The price is affordable and the product stays on all day.

March 31, 2015

I love everything about this palette! THe packaging, the consistency, the pigment, and the lasting power. Really great quality eye shadows.