Prestige Item
Tarte Maneater Mascara Reviews

February 06, 2019

Worth every cent!

Love this mascara, I usually buy drug store brands but after trying this I don't think I would go back!
    It doesn't irritate the eyes, my lashes look long and black and not a clump to be found.
    The tube is pretty snazzy as well. Highly recommend if you have the money to splurge.

February 04, 2019

This is a total repeat, my fave mascara!

I have tried many a mascara before and this one just gives me the glam full eyelash look with minimal clumping. It applies really easily and when you open the bottle there isnt too much product on the wand. It is a higher price point than others out there but the effect is just stunning. It lengthens, curls and gives volume.

January 21, 2019

Best mascara ever

This Tarte mascara is my current favourite. So much more effective then another Tarte mascara I’ve used. I like this one so much that I’ve bought a backstock to keep me supplied for a year. I prefer it to the Dior and Lancôme mascaras I’ve loved in the past.

2.0/5

January 11, 2019

Not impressed

I was so excited when I bought the maneater mascara! I thought I was going to have these big gorgeous lashes. Man I was wrong. The mascara applied nicely but didnt give me length or volume I felt it promised. The worst part if you have weepy eyes and the mascara got wet. It clumps your lashes together. It was terrible.

September 20, 2018

Best mascara EVER

Hands down, best mascara I’ve ever used. I love it ! Your lashes look long and thick without clumping. It’s a great price for a more high end mascara.

June 26, 2018

Best Mascara !!!

I got this as a sample from sephora and have since purchased the full size. With people asking me if my eyelashes were real or extensions, I had no choice but to do so. It isn't flaky and lengthens your lashes like no other.

May 07, 2018

Pour des beaux cils

Pour ma part, j'ai beaucoup aimé l'effet de ce mascara sur mes cils. Ils ont l'air vraiment plus longs et volumineux. Pour un effet plus naturel, il suffit de mettre qu'une seule couche, tandis que pour un effet plus impressionnant je rajoute une couche supplémentaire! Toutefois, ce mascara est plutôt dispendieux. En effet, pour 30$ je ne sais pas si je vais le racheter.

May 03, 2018

Pretty Package

Got a sample of this and I loved the bottle. I did love the brush too but unfortunately I found that it clumps when on my lashes. I love how all their products are vegan though and NOT tested on animals

April 04, 2017

I find this mascara just fine, I mean it's not bad. My lashes stick together a bit. It has very tiny little bristols which I find isn't great for separately lashes, it's very black which is nice and it doesnt flake or fade but I prefer the Lash Paint mascara to separate lashes and really lift them.

March 23, 2017

Oh my god! Best mascara I have ever used it is totally work the extra cost of a drugstore brand, it makes my lashes look like I have false lashes on everyday but without the everyday hassle of applying fake lashes. Everyone must try this mascara at once.