tarte marajuca oil

tarte marajuca oil Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 154 in Beauty Oil

June 19, 2017

Great product for all your face needs.

I use this oil to keep my skin moisturized. It works great underneath foundation or concealer. It's a product I use to put a little extra life into dried concealer and eye liner.

June 15, 2017

God sent!

I am obsessed with this oil! I use it on everything my face my hair , dry knuckles everything! Its so livht and not greasy and you just feel it soak right in!

March 31, 2017

I love this oil and continuously re-purchase this! I used it at night after all my skincare routine to seal all my serum/moisturizer layers. I love Tarte and this is one of the products that I always have back up from them

March 26, 2017

Great to rehydrate any cream products or to put on dry skin at night. This stuff saved my life. Light earthy scent and you don't get a ton for your money but it lasts forever.

January 09, 2017

Amazing oil that can be used a number of different ways. Face, hair and body the uses are so effective too. I mix a drop with my foundation during winter months to help keep my skin hydrated. On my face and hair before bed and I wake up to the softest skin, never oily and silky smooth hair.