tarte Opening Act Lash Primer Reviews
#114 in Primer

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

My HG Primer

I love my lashes and was looking for a substitute for those days I don't want to mess with my falsies. I've used about 3 different primers but this one has out performed them all. I had never used tarte before so I was excited and they didn't not let me down. I have long, but sparse eyelashes. This product doesn't clump up my eyelashes and it makes them 25% longer, at least. I apply one coat, let it dry, apply some more to the tips of my lashes , let it dry for a minute then apply my Too Faced Better then Sex and the results are amazing. I know I have read some very mixed reviews on this product so I am not sure if I use it differently or if my eyelash needs are different then most but if you like eyelash primers and have been looking for a good one, try this.

September 24, 2016

This Lash Primer is great. My lashes are a little short and I have hooded Asian eyes so I have kinda lift my lashes more to be visible. I don't like wearing false lashes so I use primer and a very good mascara. When u buy this lash primer it comes with a sample of Tarte Lights, Camera, Mascara which is a 4 in one mascara. I love the mascara too!