tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder
Amazing

tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 380 in Powder

March 10, 2017

I use the Fair colour and am very satisfied with the amount of coverage this pressed powder gives. I do find myself having different standards for natural versus professional products but tarte has made looking for compromise a thing of the past. I love how lightweight this powder is and the flawless finish it gives. My daily look is that of no makeup (besides the occasional eyeliner!), so I find it very important to choose products that blend perfectly with skin tone in addition to having little to no visibility. This is easily achieved using Smooth Operator!

May 07, 2015

This pressed powder comes in 4 shades, I used the "fair" and "light" versions. I found it to be a very nice pressed powder, lots of coverage with very little product. It stayed on my skin pretty good too. The price is astronomical, $41 on Sephora.ca. If you must buy an expensive pressed powder with vitamins/minerals than I would recommend this one. However, there are other options of equal quality at half the price.