• tarte - Timeless Smoothing Primer
Good

tarte - Timeless Smoothing Primer Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 365 in Primer

September 13, 2016

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Tarte makeup products. Everything I've used is pigmented, lasts long, and it's made with less chemicals than most makeup. Love this stuff and will keep going back for more.

April 17, 2015

I love this primer, it smoothes everything on my face, I like it better than the smashbox smoothing one!

November 26, 2014

I bought this primer due to the great review I read on Sephora but once I got it, I did not like it at all. The texture itself was smooth, however it made my skin look extremely dry. It does have a fragrance to it which I find alright, I would continue to use it didn't make my skin so dry.

October 29, 2014

Okay - so I've had pretty bad acne growing up - and that also means bad scarring. Like actual craters. This thing actually FILLS up the craters. Once I put my foundation on - my skin looks so smooth! It's about $47.00 from Sephora (which I don't mind paying for because it is SUCH a good product) - but the only thing is, it's in a small. jar. So I try to use up very little every time I use the product (which is everyday).

LOVE LOVE LOVE the product - just wish I had a bit more with the amount given!