tarte - Timeless Smoothing Primer Reviews
#170 in Face Primer

December 07, 2018

Would recommend.

I would highly recommend Tarte's Timeless Smoothing Primer. I love how it feels on my face. I have sensitive skin and have found this works great-no break outs.

October 24, 2018

I love this primer. It somehow keeps my skin hydrated for a long period of time. It covers any marks I don’t want to let it be seen. It’s worth the price and it’s very effective. Worth it!!

March 05, 2018

Smooth, ageless finish every time!

I have very sensitive skin and am always wary about using a new product, but I have had great success with other products by Tarte. This product makes my skin so smooth and gives it a poreless finish. Even when using a cheap BB Cream, as long as I use this Smoothing Primer, my skin looks airbrushed. Great product.
    And it really, truly smoothes and erases any fine lines or pores!
    I have noticed that less is definitely more with this product, I generally start with application to the T Zone and then blend outward. The product is distributed a little bit better once it is warmed up so I usually dab a little bit and let it warm up on my face before blending. It also works really amazing as an eyeshadow primer! Again, when using it this way less is also more.

January 25, 2018

Best primer

I have tried many primers since I started wearing makeup and I've finally found one that does exactly what I'm looking for. This smooths out my pores and fine lines leaving and lasts roughly 8 hours for me. You only need a small amount so I feel like this should last me a very long time. I love tarte products!

January 13, 2018

Amazing

It is one of the best primer i have used. I would buy tart primer again once I am done but the price it little too pricey. But it is worth all your penny.

September 23, 2017

Great primer

I absolutely love this primer. It instantly blurs my imperfections and creates a flawless canvas for my makeup! It's a little pricy but well worth it. You can even use it by itself to smooth skin. I love it.

September 06, 2017

I would buy this product again and again i love it

It feels amazing on my face. This primer gives me the look and feel of a primer that i love. When putting this primer on you do not need lots , a little goes a long way !

June 22, 2017

THE BEST

This is by far the best primer i have ever used. I have purchased it twice now and will continue, it's Vegan for all you animal friendly people out there, cruelty free and amazing! Helps keep your makeup stay on for hours and feels so soft when applying! 10/10 LOVE

May 26, 2017

If I pay good money to get something I expect nothing but the best. I had really high hopes for this primer. But to me it seems pretty basic compared to a lot of the other ones I've tried. It's not horrible but it's not amazing either

May 06, 2017

Nice primer. Helps to even out skin tone and hide the appearance of pores. This makes a nice base for foundation. The only downside is it can clog up the pores leading the breakouts.