Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #124 out of 1320 in Lipstick

June 26, 2017

SO worth the money!

I bought this on a whim and am I ever glad that I did. I am not usually a fan of liquid lipsticks but this sure changed my mind. I love the Tarte makes their products with you and your well being in mind. It smells great and goes on easily AND smoothly.

June 03, 2017

I was so iffy on purchasing. I am a devoted drugstore shopper but after receiving the sample as a birthday gift from Sephora I bought 2 shades and they are unbelievably soft. My lips feel like silk. The shade I received for my birthday is similar to NYX embellishment so I was confused why it isn't a know dupe but they are nowhere near similar in formula

June 02, 2017

I purchased the color obsessed in sephora yesterday after trying a few colors. It took makeup remover to get it off. It looks amazing. Today I put some on before my dentist appointment at 1pm. At 6pm I went in a hottub and I had to take it off when I waded my face at 10pm. I drank coffee, bottled water, and a couple drinks and it stayed on and looked great for the 9 hrs I had it on and everything it went thru during the day. I will definitely be picking up different shades.

May 02, 2017

Although this lip paint is on the expensive side, it is completely worth it if you're looking for a matte lipstick that will not budge and feels like ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It dries completely and you're left feeling like there is nothing on your lips at all.

March 29, 2017

Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit is lovely. The color is a peachy/pink. It glides on and is super silky. It doesn't stay on quite as well as a regular matte but I love the color.

March 10, 2017

I wear this everyday. I can eat and drink and it stay on for quite awhile. I don't even have to exfoliate before using this product. For sure my new favourite lip stick.

2.0/5

March 02, 2017

I own Birthday Suit because it was my birthday freebie from Sephora this year. I do like the colour, how matte it is, and how easy the application is. However, I find it extremely drying, and I don't have the time at work to touch it up. It gets dried up and cracks on my lips after an hour or so. Would recommend exfoliating your lips before application.

2.7/5

October 04, 2016

I am not a fan of this lip paint at all. It is not long wearing, it ends up getting so messy. Bleeding and feathering is a definite issue. It is beautifully pigmented, super smooth application and I love the lightweight, mousse like texture. But my standards for liquid lipsticks are incredibly high because of Kat Von D, so I prefer something that I know will last all day and I don't have to keep checking to make sure my face isn't a mess.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I tried this in a trial size in a set from Sephora. I love the matte finish and the long wear. Its so smooth and creamy and looks fantastic

August 31, 2016

I got the limited edition Texas toast from grav3yardgirl and the color is AMAZING. It does not dry completely on the lips but after a while it is kissproof. My lips are not cracking for dryingness even after a long day of wearing it.