Tatcha Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

March 01, 2017

This cleanser works really well. Only need to use a little bit, leaves skin feeling soft and clean. No oily residue. So easy and quick to use. Lovely gentle scent.

February 15, 2017

I Love, love, love this product. I was highly sceptical about cleansing oils because I didn't understand how oil could clean my face, but let me tell you...this is my new favourite. It's gentle on my skin (I'm big on that) and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It also does wonders when removing your makeup (especially mascara).

I will also mentioned that my t-zone tends to be oily and this has not had a negative effect on that.

July 17, 2016

Oil cleansers are new to my skincare repertoire. I used to belief the only way of being clean is to have squeaky clean skin. I believed that cleansing oils are greasy and would clog my pores. That is not the case. Tatcha’s cleansing oil is a beautiful blend of Camellia and Rice Bran oils. It is a gentle, two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser that melts away even waterproof makeup, leaving behind purified, silky soft skin. It is non-greasy. It is emulsifying completely with no residue. It is perfect for all skin types. After using this for my skin feels more hydrated after washing without that tight skin stretching unpleasant feeling.

June 29, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this product - it definitely does what it's supposed to as a cleansing oil, and removes all my makeup and gets my skin very clean. However, I didn't find that it had any magical long term effects like it claims and it didn't improve the condition of my skin. It's effective but there are other cleansing oils on the market that are MUCH cheaper and do the same thing

June 08, 2016

I have bad experiences with a lot of cleansing oils either drying out or irritating my skin, so I was expecting more of the same with this cleansing oil. However, this oil is very gentle and did not leave my sin feeling itchy afterwards. It left my skin feeling very soft and smooth afterwards.

January 27, 2016

I've tried a number of different cleansing oils in the past, but none seem to be as gentle or effective as the Tatcha Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil. I bought the 0.8oz bottle during the Boxing Day Sale at Sephora, and have been using it nearly every day since. You only need two pumps of oil (3 if you're wearing a lot of heavy make-up) and you gently massage it (using dry hands) all over your (dry) face. You will see the make-up melt off, and you only need to quickly rinse with water. It does not leave a cloudy film over your eyes when removing eye make-up as some cleansing oils can do. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and hydrated. I plan to pick up a full-sized bottle when this one runs out. This has replaced my arsenal of cleansers.

-------------------
    Product Info from the manufacturer:

"Camellia Oil has been one of the geisha’s most treasured secrets for centuries, used to remove their iconic performance makeup without drying or damaging the skin. I am honored to bring new life to this ritual with our Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, and even more delighted to tell you that your purchase of a Tatcha skincare item will send an incredible girl to school for day through our Beautiful Faces, Beautiful Futures partnership.”—Victoria Tsai, Founder

* A gentle, two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser.
    * This product is non-sensitizing, non-irritating, dermatologist-tested, and cruelty-free.
    * Formulated without mineral oil to remove even water-resistant sunscreen, long-wear makeup formulas, and BB creams, it emulsifies completely and leaves no oily residue.
    * It is rich in oleic and linoleic acids, along with vitamins A, B, and E to nourish dry skin, calm sensitive skin, and decongest oily skin.
    * Made in Japan

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions