Prestige Item
Tatcha The Water Cream Reviews

January 25, 2021

ultra lightweight moisturizer

This water cream is an oil-free moisturizer meant to minimize the size of pores. While I enjoyed how hydrated this moisturizer made my skin feel, I can't say that I really noticed the size of my pores minimized much due to use of this product. This moisturizer kept my skin looking naturally dewy and hydrated throughout the day and felt lightweight. A lot of creams that keep my skin moisturized throughout the day have a tendency to feel heavy and tacky, but this moisturized is not either of those. My skin feels nourished without any sticky residue left behind. And honestly, didn't use a ton of product each application, so a jar would last a reasonable amount of time! This moisturizer is fragranced, but honestly, if I hadn't read through the ingredient list, I wouldn't have known because I didn't smell much of the fragrance. There likely wasn't more than a linger at application.

January 21, 2021

Loved it

This stuff was an absolute dream for my skin! I applied it day and night as part of my skincare routine. My skin would absorb the moisturizer in little to no time. My skin was super soft as a result. No issues with breakouts or anything. No clogged pores. This is one of the few moisturizers I found did it’s job. The price is a bit outrageous, however I would seriously consider investing in it in the future considering how it performed.

November 16, 2020
    United States

Favorite moisturizer for oily acne prone skin

This is the best moisturize for girls who don't like to use moisturizer. The texture is so watery you barely feel it on your skin after a few minutes, but it moisturizes your skin and balance at the same tame, leaving your skin soft and matte. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this one is my favorite hands down. It's expensive but worth every penny!

September 29, 2020

very moisturizing

even though its a great cream, it is a little pricey. the consistency is beautiful and a little really does go a long way. it absorbs super fast and leaves my skin looking very plump and smooth

September 15, 2020

Worth the price

This is by far the best gel to water based moisturizer that's out there. It smells amazing like you're in a spa treat. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. It's pricey, yes, but it definitely justifies its price with packaging to product itself. It's a luxurious experience indeed!

August 12, 2020

Worth every penny

I am always on the look out for a great moisturizer that not only hydrate my skin but also light weight!
    I used my @sephoracanada 300 points for the tatcha water cream and the deep cleanse combo.
    And the rest is history!
    I fell in love just after the very first application of the water cream from that tiny tub, I used it for good 10 days & couldn’t wait to order a full size as I was clearly obsessed with it.
    The texture is so lightweight, absorbs so quickly & makes me skin feels so supple ✨
    By the way no one can beat the packaging

August 09, 2020

AHHMAZINGGG

Tatcha Water Cream - I immediately fell in love with it. It is one of the most hydrating moisturizers I've ever used. ⁣

- It's great for all skin types, provides nutrient-rich, balanced hydration with the unique water-burst that breaks upon application to deliver nourishment without leaving skin sticky or greasy. ⁣
    - It clarifies and refines skin with pure, powerful Japanese botanicals. Again, this "clean beauty" product is definitely one to add to your cart.⁣

Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: Facial mists are my favorite skin care indulgence and with no shame, I declare far and wide that I want all of the mists! ⁣

My newest obsession is Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, this is my second bottle just out of the box, this is a beautifully formulated facial mist rich in Okinawa Red Algae, Squalane, Silk Extract, Green Tea and Rice that combine to deeply hydrate, calm, comfort the complexion while it restores youthful radiance and supports the skin's natural ability to retain moisture. ⁣

This mist can be used as a skin care step • as a refresher & as a finishing mist, after makeup application. ⁣

July 27, 2020

Love this cream

This is now one of my favourite creams. It is very light weight and cooling when applying it to my face. It dries quickly and feels weightless! I was very fortunate to receive a sample when I last purchased makeup at Sephora. This product runs $89 for 50mls which I think is quite pricey!

June 14, 2020

I love it but it doesn't work too well

The consistency is absolutely amazing, goes on like literal water - I've never tried a cream as lightweight as this one so that definitely impressed me. The smell is quite strong but in a very nice way. HOWEVER, it doesn't do too well with oil control. The initial application is amazing but after a couple of hours, my skin still gets quite oily. I was hoping this product would help with my oiliness but it did not meet my expectations in that department. Love it as an evening moisturizer though!

May 15, 2020

I received a sample in my Ipsy and have fallen in love with this product. Hasn't made me break out and my skin is not screaming for moisture during the day. Lightly scented, absorbs well, and leaves my acne prone skin feeling calm and soft. As others have mentioned it might not be suitable for winter but overall I'm very impressed and would consider purchasing the full size!