Prestige Item
Tatcha The Water Cream Reviews

May 16, 2020

I received a sample in my Ipsy and have fallen in love with this product. Hasn't made me break out and my skin is not screaming for moisture during the day. Lightly scented, absorbs well, and leaves my acne prone skin feeling calm and soft. As others have mentioned it might not be suitable for winter but overall I'm very impressed and would consider purchasing the full size!

April 25, 2020

Product Review

Japanese Wild Rose which helps tightens pores and smoothes your skin. Japanese Leopard Lily which helps control excess oil and clarify natural skin. Hydrating cream that prevents stickiness and grease towards the skin. Recommended for people who have normal to oily skin type !

April 23, 2020

Good for spring or summer time!

I purchased Tatcha water cream from Sephora, the scent is nice smell, cream is watery as described. It is not suitable for winter, but I would recommend for people who have oily skin because this cream is not heavy on the face.

April 20, 2020

A luxurious, whip light facial moisturizer

I love this Tatcha water cream - the packaging is cute and the moisturizer texture is very light yet creamy. There's a faint sweet scent that isn't overpowering, and not much added colour. I felt like this moisturizer does a great job of retaining hydration and evening out skin tone over time. It's also safe for sensitive skin and everyday use. One jar lasts a decent amount of time if you don't use tons everyday.

April 11, 2020

good mosterizer

I picked this up as a extra in one of my purchases...I love this moisturizer!!! The smell , the texture and hoe light weight it is on your skin are perfect. It’s so light and fresh,

April 10, 2020

Tatcha water cream

This water cream was a lovely cream to try. A little stronger fragrance then I prefer but still alright. Leaves skin feeling softened and fresh. A little expensive to purchase but the quality is fantastic.

April 05, 2020
    Washington, United States

Pretty good

I enjoyed how quickly this absorbed into my skin and left it feeling smooth and Hydrated. I didn’t have any bad reactions and the results were instant.

April 04, 2020

I am in love with the splash of water on my face!

I really love the feeling when I apply the cream on my face! It literally just turns into water when it touches your face. I like the gel consistency and the light scent. The ingredients are definitely great, which it makes sense that the price is what it is. I got the water cream in a Tatcha product set I bought from Sephora. I only wanted to try it out to understand the hype around this product and I can understand why. However, it is just too expensive. I might buy it when Sephora is having a discount sale, but it is not on top my list to buy.

March 29, 2020

OMG! I love this!

I recieved a sample in a recent Sephora order and I love it! I use it every night along with my regular sleeping mask. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft!

March 28, 2020

Fancy packaging holding a mediocre product

I was SO excited to try this cream. I read so many amazing reviews online and decided to give it a try. It comes in a pretty container with a fancy little gold spoon for applying the product. With daily use I saw zero improvement in my skin. It also only lasted about 1.5 months. Smells nice but I was not impressed. No magic in this jar. Save your money.