Prestige Item
Tatcha The Water Cream Reviews

April 11, 2019

Luxurious & Effective!

I recently purchased the Tatcha skincare set, and the Water Cream was one of my favorite products! I use it as a night moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. It's absorbs into the skin so effortlessly and beautifully - I love it!

April 08, 2019

HOLY GRAIL!!

I was given a sample of this from a friend and fell in love with it after one use. I have combination skin and tend to only use vegan/all natural products on my skin which, thankfully, the water cream is! I apply it with a few drops of hyaluronic acid after washing my face in the morning and my skin glows the entire day (which is thanks to the 23 karat gold in the cream!!) It leaves no yucky residue feeling (because it’s oil free!!) melts into your skin instead of most moisturizers that just sit on the surface, it smells so so good, has aesthetic packaging and with every purchase of the water cream you support girls’ education around the world. To sum it up, the water cream has become a permanent staple in my daily skincare. 10/10 you get what you pay for which is clean high quality skincare.

February 21, 2019

Great luxurious-hydrating cream

Just tried a sample of this stuff and I can see where all the hype comes from. You don’t need very much, just a dime size as it’s very hydrating. It spreads like a dream and feels silky and luxurious on the skin. It has a bit of a Rose-herbal scent which I didn’t mind as it’s very light and doesn’t linger. I personally wouldn’t purchase a cream this price but if money isn’t an issue I would definitely buy it! Awesome product Tatcha!

February 11, 2019

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the trial size with the cleanser and must say I loved the water cream. I used it for a week and it left my skin very moisturized. It absorbs quickly when applied and also has a slight tingling feeling but that quickly goes away too. My skin felt moisturized all day without getting greasy and wears well under makeup. I bought the full size after trying it. Definitely a staple.

February 07, 2019

Say goodbye to those pesky pores!!!

This moisturizer is on my heavy rotation for my morning and night routine! It is so light and absorbs into your skin so nicely. After a couple weeks of using this consistently I noticed a huge difference in the texture and softness of my skin. The size of my pores around my nose and forehead were dramatically minimized and my skin was a lot softer and smoother.

February 06, 2019

I would buy this product again!

This moisturizer is great under makeup! Helped to smooth out my skin and make my pore less noticeable. My makeup always looks much smoother when I apply this under my skin beforehand. Wish it wasn't so expensive :(

December 07, 2018

It smells so good

Love love love this cream. It is lightweight but super moisturizing. I got this in a kit from Sephora and am in love with every product In it. Very impressed with tatcha.

June 26, 2018

In love!

The Water Cream by @tatcha FULL REVIEW! 🌼
    I had mixed feelings about this. I had feelings of hope and some in question. Like is it really as great as everyone’s making it out to be or is it just another overly hyped product? 🌼

I got the mini just to test it out and so far I do like it. It has been giving me deep hydration without the greasiness. I am super picky about my moisturizer because it has to be rich enough to hydrate my skin, but not too rich to where my cheeks will be perfectly hydrated, but T-zone is as shiny as ever! Having combination skin is so hard to work with! 🌼
    I love having intense hydration, but not during the day especially when I am going to be applying makeup! Anyway, this water cream does a great job of balancing out my moisturizer levels all day long and I don’t get shiny after a few hours which is the most important part! 🌼
    This cream has a very light scent that I could very well get used to and the packaging is very unique. I think that it is worth the price! Especially knowing that a little DOES go a long way! Would I purchase again? Yes, but only the travel size. I use way too many moisturizers to go through a full sized one before it expires! (That’s just me, though!) 🌼

June 19, 2018
    Settat Province, Morocco

perfect cream

Ma sœur m'a acheté ça pour mon anniversaire et j'adore ça! C'est un hydratant incroyable. Ma peau est soyeuse dès que je l'applique. C'est un peu cher mais ça vaut le prix. Je l'achèterais définitivement encore et encore

June 19, 2018

Moisture weapon

Absolutely love how the product moisturizing my skin. I feel like my face feels skin for a very long time after applying the cream

Like the scent. Again you don't nee a lot of this product in order to get the effect you need